Sign in to follow this  
Faithskill

PMDG 777-300ER Expansion Package for FSX Shop Page

2.4m a month loan payment starts in couple weeks

Can I get the name of your bank Luke?  I'm also interested in a loan :lol:

Chris Sunseri

It's worth it because after much complaining, this does have weather radar.

Richie Walsh

Ya think if I sent PMDG a check they would release the download right away, or would they be so distrustful as to wait for the check to clear?

BTW, has anyone else noticed that in the movie Non-Stop, the person asking for money in return for not killing people on the plane demanded exactly $150,000,000?  Coincidence?  I think not!

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Am I the only one snickering at the three comments (as of this time) pointing out that this topic has already been posted even though the fact that this topic has already been posted was pointed out in the fourth post? 

I was all set to fork out the 150 million, but then found out that my deed-restricted community doesn't allow me to park a 777 on the front lawn.

Am I the only one snickering at the three comments (as of this time) pointing out that this topic has already been posted even though the fact that this topic has already been posted was pointed out in the fourth post? 

I need to point out, even the bashing of the OP, and the bashing of the bashers by the non-bashers ( :rolleyes:) look the same as every time before ...   :Yawn:

I need to point out, even the bashing of the OP, and the bashing of the bashers by the non-bashers ( :rolleyes:) look the same as every time before ...   :Yawn:

Oh, no, far from being bored by irony I find it rather entertaining. Needless sometimes, pointless frequently, but never short of entertaining.

Your point is taken though, vanity checked for tonight.

I need to point out, even the bashing of the OP, and the bashing of the bashers by the non-bashers ( ) look the same as every time before ...

Any predictions on what will happen when the 744v2 gets closer Ollie :lol:

Chris Sunseri

I was all set to fork out the 150 million, but then found out that my deed-restricted community doesn't allow me to park a 777 on the front lawn.

You can claim it is a work of art (which it is) and protected by the first amendment.

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

(...)

Your point is taken though, vanity checked for tonight.

Now, is that bashing of the bashers of the non-bashers?   :blush:  :unsure:

Any predictions on what will happen when the 744v2 gets closer Ollie :lol:

Proven by AVSIM: History does and will continue to repeat itself!   :lol:

You can claim it is a work of art (which it is) and protected by the first amendment.

I tried that tactic when I once forgot to bring in the trash can from the curb. They didn't buy it. Trying it with a 777 might be a bit more challenging.

Now, is that bashing of the bashers of the non-bashers?   :blush:  :unsure:

Proven by AVSIM: History does and will continue to repeat itself!   :lol:

Olli, I don't bash. Bashing is for people who also labour under the second of the two reasoning errors that everyone makes. I am happy to keep my hypocrisy rooted firmly in the first, and where possible, labour under the second one with a touch of ill refined humour.

Forgive me a technical diversion, the first reasoning error that everyone commits is biased reasoning. The second one is to think that one does not reason in a biased manner. And that was precisely what I was snickering at in my original post, the blatancy of that second error cropping up without a moment's pause to reflect. You were also right in what you said in response to my post, which is why I replied by saying that vanity will be checked for the night. My vanity, that is.

As for AVSIM proving that history does and will continue to repeat itself, well, what else can history do? There are only so many ways in which people can be people, if we expect people to be people in ways other than those ways, we are again falling into the trap of the second reasoning error, albeit a variation there of. And I, not so happily, admit that I struggle with that one too, despite the fact that I should know better. The best, and actually not such an unhealthy thing to do, is simply to be patient with people, anything else is to have comically unrealistic expectations both of others and of one self.

And no, this is not directed at you personally, in as much as it applies to Everyday Joe on the street, it also applies to me ... and everyone else. Intelligence does not exempt a person from these errors, in fact, in some very specific ways, intelligence just leads smarter people to come to the wrong conclusions faster, which gives them more time to go and make other mistakes :lol: