Sign in to follow this  
arthur8o

FSX doesn't show NVIDIA after installing any ENB mod

Hi guys!

I've got a problem with possibly any existing enb.  I have fsx on my laptop with 2 graphic cards - Nvidia 310m which plays fsx pretty good... and some kind of intel crap.So  when an enb is installed, fsx does not show the better card, and can only open fsx by the worse one. When i uninstall enb the better card is available again. Any clue on this one?

Not familiar with ENB, but there must be a configuration file somewhere.

Is there a graphics section where the video card can be set?

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Maybe setting your better video card as 'default' would help?

I really don't think it has anything to do with the ENB mod at all.

IAN

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I really don't think it has anything to do with the ENB mod at all.

IAN

Yes it does unfortunately. I'm not first who has this problem, but i have never found a solution.

The better card is already set to default. And again when there is no ENB there is no problem!

have you disabled the on board video in the BIOS?

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Try running the fsx.exe from a shortcut, maybe? Dunno, really, very uncommon issue

I use a laptop, and once, I believe after a driver update, FSX would no longer show my NVidia card, only the Intel one (both came stock with this computer).  The solution was system-restore.

What does "ENB" mean?  Also, I assume you tried going into FSX's display settings and the NVidia is not showing as an option there?  Does the NVidia show up in Windows Device Manager?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2