Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Flightbeam's Next Airport

If you guys want MSP or FRA you're gonna want to vote over at the flightbeam forum.

Must be a real customer (own at least one FB scenery to vote)

I'm voting MSP as Aerosoft is already doing /did EDDF.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

If it is FRA, a no go for me. Already have the Aerosoft one. MSP for sure needs to get done. One user over posted they are trying to rally people in some German forums to register and vote for it. Thinking them doing this will kill MSP chances. Shame.

Eric 

My vote went to EDDF.  I have never flown into MSP.  I will buy MSP when it comes out just to support Flightbeam and make a few flights into this airport but EDDF is the one for me.  Aerosoft version is just a hog on FPS

Aerosoft are doing a new FRA, would be pointless to have 2 new versions when there are so many sceneries that still need to be done. SEA, PDX, MSP, SNA, PSP, OAK, LGB, BUR, VNY, SLC there are so many much needed airports. I'd like a lot of exotic airports too. TPE and Hanoi needs an FSX version. So many!

I'd prefer an airport at least somewhere near where I have some decent scenery around it.  KDEN was in the middle of a black hole...maybe it'll get better once Vector 1.2 and the US landclass comes out.  I'm not sure what the Global looks like up around MSP.

East Coast is not too bad in FTX Global.  Also, there are tons of airports in and around PNW and NCA.  Orbx has only done a couple of airports with runways over 6000 feet so it's wide open. 

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Boise airport (KBOI) and/or Salt Lake City (KSLC)...I would even be happy with Spokane (KGEG), KPDX and or KSEA

Troy

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

KDEN in a black hole? If a black hole has the Rocky Mountains then I guess it isn't quite as desolate as I thought.

- Aaron

Salt Lake City (KSLC

Pac Island Sim has KSLC on their list Troy.  Between the two I would choose KMSP, but I also think KMEM or KSDF would be pretty sweet

Chris Sunseri

KDEN in a black hole? If a black hole has the Rocky Mountains then I guess it isn't quite as desolate as I thought.

They don't look like the Rockies at all.  I flew into Telluride and Aspen today just to see if I could find a way to buy it...then flew across to Denver.  Shudders.   My thought process is that they might do better with EDDF since Orbx Europe andclass is coming out soon.  I have no idea how to fly in Europe other than to ignore ATC.  But I'm not going to vote.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

If someone out there would produce a high quality KSLC, I would wear it out

Aerosoft are doing a new FRA

This was my understanding too. I think it was hinted about when they released the updated bgl for the new north runway - that this was only an interim fix and that a major update was in the works. So, is this just rumor or has Aerosoft made their plans public?

- Jev McKee, AVSIM member since 2006.
Specs: i7-2600K oc to 4.7GHz, 8GB, GTX580-1.5GB, 512GB SSD, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, FSX-Acceleration