Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Alabeo new project: DA40

New project from Alabeo, the DA40. This one seems closer to completion compared to previous reveals. It looks very similar to the PiperSport and it looks really nice in my opinion! I'll be following this, and can't wait for more news on the Cardinal too.

This aircraft has been removed from the Incoming page.   Only the Cardinal is displayed now.

This aircraft has been removed from the Incoming page.   Only the Cardinal is displayed now.

I can still see it, along with the C177B and the C172RG for X-Plane.

I wonder what it brings to the table that the other versions don't.  How are their airplanes?  How much do they skip over and how good are the flight models?

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I wonder what it brings to the table that the other versions don't.  How are their airplanes?  How much do they skip over and how good are the flight models?

Gregg

They feel a lot like the older models by Carenado. They're not developed to the quality of RealAir or A2A, but they don't feel dumbed-down because they have simple systems. Exteriors and interiors look detailed and shiny like the newer models by Carenado. The sound packages are pretty good from what I hear. As for FDEs, I'm pretty sure the most recent ones were made by Bernt Stolle.

In short, they skip over things as much as Carenado do, but since their aircraft don't have complex systems, there's not much to skip over.

Also, they sell them at a great price, the most expensive right now is $22.95.  

Mike

Alabeo just posted on Facebook a new album of the DA40 which is "getting ready". Plenty of interior shots, though the gauges haven't been placed yet.