Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

XPX: SAS A320 from ENTC to ENVA

Guest Mik75

My friday night twitch.tv XPX stream lead us from ENTC (Tromsø) to ENVA (Trondheim) in the JARDesign A320.

Please have a look at some screenshots and leave a comment if you like them! ;-)

a320neo_31_zps45f1ab10.png

a320neo_35_zps39caf304.png

a320neo_39_zpsc7351ead.png

a320neo_48_zpsb39a4b3f.png

a320neo_47_zps9a0401b6.png

a320neo_52_zps73534a1f.png

a320neo_57_zpsacd03cf0.png

a320neo_56_zps675ddf40.png

a320neo_54_zps80469f98.png

Very very nice! The lighting and atmospheric effects are incredible! What's you're Twitch username?

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Guest Mik75

Thank you guys! I simply love XPX! And I guess words like "beautiful" can be heard quite often during my streams! ;-)

Jesse, my twitch username is schmeichel75

www.twitch.tv/schmeichel75

Guest Mik75

Thanks once again guys!

Guest Mik75

Great set of shots!

Marko

Glad you liked them, Marko! 

Stunning! WOW! Beautiful!

This is X-plane with or without add-on scenery?

Im guessing without, because the runway is not in the correct colour. (Its painted yellow in Norway)

And how is the aircraft, system wise?

Im considering jumping ship. Im getting tired of tweaking FSX so much!

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

Guest Mik75

Stunning! WOW! Beautiful!

This is X-plane with or without add-on scenery?

Im guessing without, because the runway is not in the correct colour. (Its painted yellow in Norway)

And how is the aircraft, system wise?

Im considering jumping ship. Im getting tired of tweaking FSX so much!

Thank you! ;-)

The airport itself is default X-Plane 10, so except for the more or less correct placement and layout of the taxiways and the runway, there is not much to it.

The surroundings and the whole scenery you see in the pics is heavily enhanced by mainly freeware (OSM Europe, HD Mesh V2, Treelines and Farm V2) and a payware addon (Urban MAXX 3D for 7,95$).

I also did some tweaking to the so called art controls with a plugin called dataref editor (freeware) in order to enhance the atmospheric scattering effect and the cloud shadows. Also a payware tool (MaxxFX 19,99$) is always in use on my flights to change the colour appearance on the sim a bit to make it look a bit more real.

Altogether, not much money and time to spend! ;-)

The Airbus in this video is very nice, beautiful to look at inside and out, FMGS wise it's modelled quite deeply, the systems work as they should but the FBW system has some issues. I personally prefer the Airbus from Peters Aircraft.

You are very welcome to have a look on my YouTube channel to find a few more (I hope so) teasing videos of XPX in action: www.youtube.de/schmeichel75 or to join us on one of my future livestreams at twitch.tv (www.twitch.tv/schmeichel75). There you can see the whole thing in real time and you can ask your questions about switching to the most beautiful desktop simulator! ;-)

Thank you! ;-)

No no, thank YOU! Thanks for sharing and giving me some insight! Just gotta love those sloped runways too. I wasnt aware that Xpx was this

beautiful. I think im gonna try it out!

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

Guest Mik75

Nice shots, World2XPlane used?

Thank you Joshua!

No, in this case it's OSM Europe + autogen, combined with HD mesh V2 and UrbanMAXX for better ground textures at urban areas.