Sign in to follow this  

Looking Good in the Neighborhood...Denver KDEN

Looking Good in the Neighborhood, Denver KDEN
Stunning work from the FlightBeam Studio!
11r6pgg.jpg

29f8rif.jpg

2501onb.jpg

2ylpuro.jpg

d5qx4.jpg

xbk22r.jpg

2r73csh.jpg

25jd2fb.jpg

egtn38.jpg

nl1j7a.jpg

28832ty.jpg

2rctudd.jpg

Please comment if you wish (good or bad) and thank you for looking at this pictorial.....Darryl

Btw, using the demo version until my system is upgraded with a new SSD, water cooling and maybe a new R9 280 video-card in the next week. 
Any thoughts on this video card would be greatly appreciated since I've only used Nvidia and not AMD/ATI!

Any thoughts on this video card would be greatly appreciated since I've only used Nvidia and not AMD/ATI!

Especially since several of your screen shots included weather, based on my own experience I recommend nVidia hands down.  Most significant difference when flying in clouds, and especially if flying with improved cloud textures such as those from REX and Active Sky.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

very nice shots, that airport is enormous...

Thanks for your comments.

Darryl