Sign in to follow this  
Andreas Stangenes

Runtime error R6025 faulting msvcr100.dll

Hi Mike

Not sure yet. I'd already uninstalled ASN to run some tests in P3D to see whether the error occured without ASN installed. So far so good. Am going to reinstall it again tonight - hopefully there is an option NOT to install the X GAUGE - can't remember at the moment!

If you still have ASN installed it may be worth checking the options tab in ASN to see if you can remove the gauge from there?

Adam

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Hi Mike

Not sure yet. I'd already uninstalled ASN to run some tests in P3D to see whether the error occured without ASN installed. So far so good. Am going to reinstall it again tonight - hopefully there is an option NOT to install the X GAUGE - can't remember at the moment!

If you still have ASN installed it may be worth checking the options tab in ASN to see if you can remove the gauge from there?

Adam

Hey Adam,

I can confirm that there *is* an uninstall option for the XGUAGE in the latest beta version of ASN for P3D from their site.

You go to Tools -> XGUAGE Installation Wizard, and follow the instructions with all aircraft selected, then click the UNINSTALL/REMOVE option not the install/repair option.

I am still going to test to see if this is the problem, but hopefully this was it and no more errors!

Mike

EDIT: This is not the problem it looks like, since I just got a crash with that same error on takeoff roll.

Michael Shamash

FlightSim Solutions GP

Damn. That's a pity Mike. Have you tried uninstalling ASN and flying for a while without it? That's what I'm doing for the next few days. So far - no errors.

As an alternative to ASN I use the excellent and free http://www.fsrealwx.net/ which works well in P3D. Using this until I reinstall ASN after tests.

Adam

FSUK.jpg

OK!! So I checked the Tessellation box in the graphics settings and restarted the sim. Problem solved! Give it a try and report back!

What exactly does the msvcr100.dll do?

The dll is part of Microsoft Visual C++2010. It was probably used by Lockheed Martin to properly install P3D in the manner they intended. This is what Microsoft Visuals are all about and why they are included with the installation package of your product. If the product was not installed as intended, then it will call a runtime error like the R6025. Maybe you forgot to turn off your UAC or your anti-virus program when you installed the product that uses MSV 2010 and a required file was not created or a registry item was not created.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Strangely I too have started receiving this error today, but only when i exit the program. Never had it before and now 3 times today.

Me too....im on 337.40 and I just finished doing a W7 64bit Update...

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

Spent another couple of hours flying hard ie lots of autogen and weather via FsRealWx. Still no errors or crashes. Will continue testing without ASN installed.

FSUK.jpg

Adam- that's great! I'll try out that other weather system tomorrow.

As for tessellation whether the box is checked or unchecked, it still crashes

Michael Shamash

FlightSim Solutions GP

And....it's back. Got a R6025 error tonight flying around Anchorage. No idea what most of this gobbledegook below means..

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    Prepar3D.exe
  Application Version:    2.2.10438.0
  Application Timestamp:    53468776
  Fault Module Name:    MSVCR100.dll
  Fault Module Version:    10.0.40219.325
  Fault Module Timestamp:    4df2be1e
  Exception Code:    40000015
  Exception Offset:    0008d6fd
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    2057
  Additional Information 1:    7db0
  Additional Information 2:    7db0a6a08213e66b3806d78f26a842ae
  Additional Information 3:    707d
  Additional Information 4:    707df60fb05ac58b0385305805001b44

On the verge of getting a refund now.

FSUK.jpg

And....it's back. Got a R6025 error tonight flying around Anchorage. No idea what most of this gobbledegook below means..

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: Prepar3D.exe

Application Version: 2.2.10438.0

Application Timestamp: 53468776

Fault Module Name: MSVCR100.dll

Fault Module Version: 10.0.40219.325

Fault Module Timestamp: 4df2be1e

Exception Code: 40000015

Exception Offset: 0008d6fd

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 2057

Additional Information 1: 7db0

Additional Information 2: 7db0a6a08213e66b3806d78f26a842ae

Additional Information 3: 707d

Additional Information 4: 707df60fb05ac58b0385305805001b44

On the verge of getting a refund now.

Mind me asking what your setup is? I have an NVIDIA EVGA GTX 760 4gb; Intel i5 CPU (4th gen) and 8GB DDR3 system RAM.

Motherboard: Z87N by Gigabyte.

Anything in common? Maybe it's a hardware issue LM needs to fix.

Michael Shamash

FlightSim Solutions GP

After observing the effects of the errors in greater detail, I see that while this error pops up, I can click the main P3D sim windows to 'hide' it behind P3D and continue flying...but the sim stops loading textures. The only textures it loads are runways, taxiways, and a few buildings but no scenery, no grass, nothing.

This has lead me to believe that the bug is related to the graphics card compatibility or to something GFX-card related. I use default scenery, no add-ons, etc.

Michael Shamash

FlightSim Solutions GP

Hello guys,

I have the same issue, p3d crash "virtual call error runtime error R6025, faulting module msvcr100.dll. Since couple of weeks I tried all provied solutions following your posts but still the same. No addon except I am using ASN too, for me not concerned. I restarted full new w7 with .net, c++ library update, admin rights, ... I am Very frustrated...

I there finally a solution ?

Thanks for yours replies,

Have you asked over at the P3D forum? Unfortunately they keep blaming 3rd party addons for the fault (which it isn't) so I've uninstalled and got a refund. Back on a smooth running bug free FSX.

FSUK.jpg

Thanks for your reply, currently i am using p3d without trird party addon, except ASN from hifi and of course i already tried to fly without ASN ...but no improvement.

i am going to open ticket to LM. for what i already seen on p3d forum they only speak about .net update and c++ runtime library update...not really original for me saying that Windows update module is keeping your components up to date.

Sorry but What to think when you install p3d 2.2 and flight planner crash at first use and need immediately to be updated ?

Regards

I'm moving this to the CTD Forum as that's where this topic rightly belongs. To blame P3D for this error when you have so many addons not fully compatible with P3D (but members try to make them work in P3D anyway) is an injustice to the developers at Lockheed Martin. There are literally thousands of individuals who have absolutely no problems with P3D and that includes me. If you have a clean install of P3D with absolutely no addons, then maybe I might begin believing LM is at fault but then, why doesn't everyone get this error? Did they get a better P3D than others? There are a lot of discussions on AVSIM about this error and they ALL pertain to addons and not the main software program, like FSX or X-Plane. If you want to know how to investigate and fix this problem, please read the AVSIM CTD Guide located to the right of this forum under Hot Spots.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10