Sign in to follow this  
737_800

I am not statisfied with my online traffic

Hi guys,

I fly online on VATSIM and use FSInn. I have downloaded every single WOAI package on the site of world-of-ai.com but I am not able to get enjoyment of it. Most of my online traffic is not shown correctly. Even common airliners like Thomson Airways, Air Berlin, Norwegian, Ryanair etc. has been shown as Air China; honestly I cannot see it any more. Even if I assign one of the Thomson's to the appropriate aircraft, I have to do it for every single aircraft with a Thomson callsign, that appears in my surrounding area.

What I have already tried? I tried to solve the problem with two tools: AC_IDs.exe and ICAO 2013.exe - do not know the exactly name of the tools - but it does not work perfectly. In my FSX-Airplanes folder I have packages of: AIA, AIG; AIM, CIS, DJC, DW, DWAI, EVAI, FAIB and some more but AC_IDs tools allows me just to register WOAI and PAI. Could that be the reason?

I have spend really a lot of time to download all that stuff, it would be really pity to have all that done for nothing. Can one of you guys help me? 

Try the newly-released vPilot client. It includes model-matching sets that work flawlessly with WOAI.

Michael Faia

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Thanks. I have tried it but I am not satisfied. The models do not have a good quality and I think it has installed just 227 paints. FSInn loads more than 6000. Perhaps I have done something wrong?

FSInn loads more than 6000.

I also have noticed the paint schemes with FSinn not being updated. Is there a way to update the paints in FSinn? Like somehow use the UT2 planes for the online traffic? 

Yes, you can go the way and download all packages from world-of-ai.com or download IVAO MTL (on their site is written, it is prohibited to use it for other networks but I know some who use it for FSInn, perhaps it is allowed I do not know) but you will probably get the same problem like me. The models does not appear correctly in FSInn.

Thanks. I have tried it but I am not satisfied. The models do not have a good quality and I think it has installed just 227 paints. FSInn loads more than 6000. Perhaps I have done something wrong?

Well if you downloaded all the WOAI model-matching profiles, the models will be your WOAI models...AIA, TFS, Evolve, etc...

Michael Faia

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

The models in vPilot appears in a very bad quality. My installed WoAI packages, have a much better quality. I think I have to find another solution, this one will not work out. How can I register all my models correctly in FsInn? Could the mentioned problem in my first post the issue?

Well if you downloaded all the WOAI model-matching profiles, the models will be your WOAI models...AIA, TFS, Evolve, etc...

How does that work? Can one of you guys describe me how I exactly have to proceed to achieve my aim?

I already have most of those models installed for use with UT2. Is there anyway to use the models I have with FSinn?