Sign in to follow this  
Fleshk

Aerosoft order problems?

I was going to buy Concorde X from the Aerosoft side

First I added Concorde X to cart and did go thru all the adresses and this and clicked prepayment and got some information in the mail and didn't really get it. I didn't go thru any payment this time. So when I first was ready to buy this product I clicked '' Credit card ' becouse I was going to pay with credit card' and did go thru all payment details, bought the products and this and everything was going pretty good. But, when I checked my use senter and orders it says I have two orders. One prepayement and one Credit card. Did I just order two products? Is it impossible to remove one of these? Or dosn't it matter?

And I just wondered if you get updates of where your product is or when it's shipped. Does the product come in cover?

Hope you understand, if not I will try to explain.

Sorry I didn't know where I should post this to ask for help or some ideas.

Unless you haven't done so already, I'd suggest to post your problem in their own support forums, which you can find here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/, or drop them an email. I think it's support(at)aerosoft.com.

Btw, sorry for the late reply, but this forum doesn't get too much attention.

Kind regards,