Sign in to follow this  
arleeds

Issues and fixes I found on PMDG 777

Maybe you ask to much for your system like bad OC or to much.

I have never seen those kind of problems. I recently went back to stock speed on my rig and that made FSX run really nice haha go figure.

Have a I7 3820 with 16GB DDR1600 and GTX670.

My problems with PMDG have been as explained above and also the newest NVidia drivers. They have created stutters and freezes worst with B777.

Now all good again after going back to 327.23 from Nvidia.

Jesper

Maybe you ask to much for your system like bad OC or to much.

I have never seen those kind of problems. I recently went back to stock speed on my rig and that made FSX run really nice haha go figure.

Have a I7 3820 with 16GB DDR1600 and GTX670.

My problems with PMDG have been as explained above and also the newest NVidia drivers. They have created stutters and freezes worst with B777.

Now all good again after going back to 327.23 from Nvidia.

Jesper

Maybe, but usually as a simple indicator if my OC is un stable, i would get BSODs, and thats normal when OCing due to insufficient power..

but the symptoms are there.. if a system cannot maintain time, its the CMOS... http://www.ehow.com/how_5011717_check-cmos-battery.html

whats F about mine is... I might have to cut my mobo armor... 

Update:

Since it's 3:00am, where every shop owner are still in there bed, i managed to find this thread :

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?36676-Frozen-Time-Clock-in-UEFI-The-Fix/page24

it all came down to cleaning CMOS (RTC)

Finally... a flight with no issues...

Now I can focus on graphic performance tweaking, and other issues using add-on s

Note:

EZdok: its not that it has issues with vsync, but with full widescreen DX10, switch to windowed mode, and or try putting the studio outside the window for modifying cams...