Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

USMC pilot

Guest jinks

For those of you who like USMC aviation, here is a painting I made back in 1982.I do not know if I will manage to upload it, so excuse me if it does not show.

Guest Coneman

This will probably be moved to the screen shots forum, but I like it. Nice, loose, color sketch. Interesting perspective. Seems like the pilot should have his gear on though. Is there any particular story behind it? Todd

Guest jinks

The pilot is not wearing his flight gear as the picture portrays a Marine officer walking in summer heat towards the Ea-6A. I wanted to capture a tired walk and the figure--the plane is a seconday element, just there to give perspective. Done as hommage to Marine aviators.Nick Tselepides , lais 'jinks'

Guest Air1

It seems to longer be avaliable, why would that be? Sounds interesting, I would like to have seen it. Steve A

>It seems to longer be avaliable, why would that be? Sounds>interesting, I would like to have seen it. >>Steve A>Yes -- the link to the picture is no longer working. I saw it before it was transferred to this forum -- I thought it was good. Barry