Sign in to follow this  
Pete491

CTD ntdll.dll PA46T

Guys, 

I am posting this here at first because I am getting this error only when I fly the PA46T.  It never crashes right away but 20-30 minutes after the start of the flight.

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18247, time stamp: 0x521ea8e7
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00033ac3
Faulting process id: 0x1c74
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf6c8ace58c808
Faulting application path: E:\FSX\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 000fb9af-d898-11e3-a5bc-60a44cb5d37f

This is a new Win7 64 system that I bought about two months ago.  Anyone else getting this error flying the PA46T?

Thanks!!

I highly suggest that you post this in the CTD Crash to Desktop forum here on Avsim.  I believe you will get quick help there from some really skilled members who may not see the post here in this aircraft specific forum.  I suggest you ignore the fact that it seems to be one aircraft for now until they try to help you there.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere