Sign in to follow this  
oskiatl

Grade your NFL team on its draft.

I give my team the Atlanta Falcons, a B+! Me thinks that Matthews is a great pick, and we did address some key issues with the defense! But I sure wanted Clowney, the Texans wanted to much, to move up! But I'm somewhat satisfied with our picks! What about your favorite team!

The Indianapolis Colts needed to beef up their offensive line and got Mewhort out of Ohio State.  Don't know anything about him except he's the size of a Mack truck.  Hopefully the OL can protect Luck better.  Still not sure about the Trent Richardson trade.  Hopefully he can get a few more yards per carry.  Probably give them a C overall.

Chris Sunseri

I'm glad the Texans got JJ watt some help. B+

Buffalo Bills and we got Sammy Watkins. A-

I am happy with this one, has a lot of potential.

Matthew Kane

The Bengals look like a C+ to me. I've no love for McCarron, but at getting him in the 5th round I guess is ok. Like the first pick (not love it).

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I give the Chicago Bears a B. It would've been nice to draft Gilberts to help with the run, since they finished last in defending it.

I do like this Fuller kid though and think he'll be a great addition to the team.   Go Bears !

jime

Banner_MJC5.png

James D. Edwards

I'll give Philadelphia Eagles an A because I drink Chip Kelly's Kool-Aid.

Stan

I give my team the Atlanta Falcons, a B+! Me thinks that Matthews is a great pick, and we did address some key issues with the defense! But I sure wanted Clowney, the Texans wanted to much, to move up! But I'm somewhat satisfied with our picks! What about your favorite team!

There are way more things to worry about/be excited about in this world than this especially when men start kissing each other to celebrate...

What new arrogant player get's to be the next millionaire is about as exciting as watching grass grow...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

There are way more things to worry about/be excited about in this world than this especially when men start kissing each other to celebrate...

What new arrogant player get's to be the next millionaire is about as exciting as watching grass grow...

To each his own is how I feel about that situation. I enjoy football it gives me an outlet from a stressful job. I coached my son until he was in the 8th grade and to see young men achieve their goals rather they are arrogant or not means a lot to me. To be honest, without offending anyone, there is more arrogance in some of these forums than any football player could ever display. Now back to my Falcons!

Specially celebrating the St Louis Rams drafting you! Now if it were denver or Green Bay it may be different.

To each his own is how I feel about that situation. I enjoy football it gives me an outlet from a stressful job. I coached my son until he was in the 8th grade and to see young men achieve their goals rather they are arrogant or not means a lot to me. To be honest, without offending anyone, there is more arrogance in some of these forums than any football player could ever display. Now back to my Falcons!

Aaron Hernendez

Randy Moss

Andre Rison

Michael Vic

Rae Carruth

Dennis Rodmen (I know he's a basket ball player but still...)

Donald Sterling (Very arrogant owner of a team although what he says in private is his business)

Michael Jordan (Mr. "I used to hate White People")

None of these types are in these forums.  No one here wants to go to North Korea to spread the love of simming for example.  I would have more examples of football players but I don't follow these guys that much.  I heard a report many of them end up broke.  I understand your love of the game but many of these guys make the worst role models for children which is a big part of their revenue.  The music industry is worse because 95% of their customers are kids and the garbage they put out is shameful. 

FS2020 

DIllon;

I have agreed and disagreed with you as I've been lurking on AVSIM. I think this topic is more about the sport and less about the sexual orientation of the player. I think several of us would not like to see gratuitous Public Displays of Affection, but that's the world we are in now. 

I agree that some players can be arrogant, but I'm willing to bet whatever you like (sport, hobby, TV), there are arrogant overpaid individuals.

I've seen your pointed posts about Trayvon Martin, FS9, and P3D on these forums. For the most part, you were responded to respectfully. The point is that, if we are simmers who also like football, we should be allowed to enjoy that past time in peace.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

That's why as a parent you have to be a role model, for your own children. I was a hand on father and made sure MINE stayed on the right track. To be fair these guys you are naming are a handful, when, there are a whole lot of good role models. And not excusing Michael Vick from his crimes, a little known story they never will print, one year the city really didn't have money for the parks to pay for referees and uniforms among other things. Michael Vick, provided the funds and even participated in some of our events. Don't shame the game because of a few bad apples.

Randy Moss

Andre Rison

Michael Vic

Rae Carruth

Dennis Rodmen (I know he's a basket ball player but still...)

Donald Sterling (Very arrogant owner of a team although what he says in private is his business)

Michael Jordan (Mr. "I used to hate White People")

None of these types are in these forums.  No one here wants to go to North Korea to spread the love of simming for example.  I would have more examples of football players but I don't follow these guys that much.  I heard a report many of them end up broke.  I understand your love of the game but many of these guys make the worst role models for children which is a big part of their revenue.  The music industry is worse because 95% of their customers are kids and the garbage they put out is shameful. 

DIllon;

I have agreed and disagreed with you as I've been lurking on AVSIM. I think this topic is more about the sport and less about the sexual orientation of the player. I think several of us would not like to see gratuitous Public Displays of Affection, but that's the world we are in now. 

I agree that some players can be arrogant, but I'm willing to bet whatever you like (sport, hobby, TV), there are arrogant overpaid individuals.

I've seen your pointed posts about Trayvon Martin, FS9, and P3D on these forums. For the most part, you were responded to respectfully. The point is that, if we are simmers who also like football, we should be allowed to enjoy that past time in peace.

Thank you, its break from getting chewed out about asking for updates! LOL

That's why as a parent you have to be a role model, for your own children.

Sadly many children don't have that luxury.  Anyway great on you being a hands on father just like I am.  I guess I'm a little ticked when I see how much my taxes are going to go up for a new Vikings Stadium that the public didn't agree to.  The Vikings aren't winning games like other teams yet they need a new stadium at tax payer expense.  For those that want to contribute that's fine but forcing everyone is wrong especially considering the team has more than enough to pay for their own stadium (especially if true fans pitch in).  It's hard not to separate the bad apples from the game when something like this is going on that affects a whole city and in some cases the state... So seeing this thread prompted my aggravation.

The point is that, if we are simmers who also like football, we should be allowed to enjoy that past time in peace.

Agreed... 

FS2020 

Sadly many children don't have that luxury.  Anyway great on you being a hands on father just like I am.  I guess I'm a little ticket when I see how much my taxes are going to go up for a new Vikings Stadium that the public didn't agree to.  The Vikings aren't winning games like other teams yet they need a new stadium at tax payer expense.  For those that want to contribute that's fine but forcing everyone is wrong especially considering the team has more than enough to pay for their own stadium (especially if true fans pitch in).  So seeing this thread prompted my aggravation.

You said a mouthful! The NFL is going around twisting arms for new stadiums with the lure of the super bowl. I'm originally from Atlanta, and they are building new stadium also. Atlanta built the GA Dome and all it hosted was 2 super bowls and those were in the early years! Vikes did need a new stadium lol with the roof collapsing and what not. But to use taxpayers money is bit much.