Sign in to follow this  
LeeL

Second is a success I guess

Well the premier league is finished and Man City are champions with the Reds coming second. Seventh to second is good progress and I think next year we'll see more of the same, hopefully with some better defending (can't help but think Carragher would've been a good leader at the back this year)

Looking forward to summer signings and Chelsea not stealing them. De Sciglio a you'd fullback at Milan I'd like to see, I hope Lallana comes to fruition and a new central midfielder is needed. Obviously a defender. I don't know who though. I feel Sakho will be good when he learns the language, Shawcross will be cheap I think but Rodgers probably likes ball playing center backs. We'll see

An exciting season - in Spain too!- what are your thoughts, how'd your team do?

Lee

That slip will haunt Gerard all summer hope he forgets about it by the time Brazil starts. Still 2nd place and champions league next year is a great result for the season.

I'm a Villa fan so I'm happy any season we stay up!

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

That poor man is going to have sleepless nights for the rest of his life. Even if i wasn't a Liverpool fan that would be heartbreaking.

Do you want Lambert to stay?

Yeah I think he should stay he is trying to build the team from the youth team up which is always a long process. That being said he needs to get a better balance between youth and experience. An experienced defender like Lescott could make all the difference to villa without breaking the bank, I would also like to see Milner back but City probably need them both to fulfil theEnglish players quota

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Hi Guys,

Great to finish 2nd, and back into Champions League! disappointing to come so close, and slip up at the finish, but so sorry for Steven Gerrard, who kept us winning all those games, almost single handed when sometimes the rest were struggling! Looking forwards to next season, after strengthening the defence, I hope!

Cheers,

Well id like to congratulate Man City fans they deserve it in my opinion they played a great season . as for gerrard I dont think he deserves that "slip" (coming from a chelsea fan) cause it didn't make a difference in chelsea's ranking sort of . anyways hard luck for Liverpool you'll get it the next time guys . cheers

On the bright side Man United is seventh

Seriously though, I really felt for Moyes. You could tell he wanted it but those players just didn't play for him. He didn't help himself sometimes but still.