Sign in to follow this  
anhminh

How to fix it?

I would suggest that you submit a ticket, for the pmdg tech team to check it out.I havent noticed such an error on the pfd.Are you sure that the aircrafts licence is legit and activated ? Also its a good idea to sign the post with your full name.

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

its normal you are too high altitude the flying enveloppe of this aircraft was out ( its a cone or pyramide, when you climb at high altitude flying performance of aircraft are bad ) when you take youre cruise altitude in performance page of fmc if you exceed the limit ( depend on the weight of aircraft fuel , payload...) the fmc talk you a message : max cruise altitude fl392 for exemple. be carefull of your max cruise altitude fmc ;)

its normal you are too high altitude the flying enveloppe of this aircraft was out ( its a cone or pyramide, when you climb at high altitude flying performance of aircraft are bad ) when you take youre cruise altitude in performance page of fmc if you exceed the limit ( depend on the weight of aircraft fuel , payload...) the fmc talk you a message : max cruise altitude fl392 for exemple. be carefull of your max cruise altitude fmc ;)

This doesn't look like coffin corner. something is up with his install or activation.

Rob Prest

Anhminh,

Based on your picture, I think gatetothesky762 is right. I have to say I am not an expert of the T7 but I give it a try!

1) If you look closely at the speed tape on your PFD, you will notice that there is no space between the yellow band (low speed) and the red band (overspeed). This an indication that your T7 is flying way too high in respect to its actual weight.

2) Considering your Mach number (.870M), your pitch attitude is close to 3.5-4° degree nose up which is higher that normal, even at these high altitudes. Your pitch attitude should be between 2° and 3° depending on weight, speed and altitude.

3) The autothrust is maintaining IAS which is not normal. It should be maintaining Mach number. (Unless you told it to do so!).

But this is only assumptions... To be absolutely sure - considering the little information available on your picture (No Gross Weight data, no N1 value, etc...) - it is critical to know your actual weight at the moment of the picture.

You might want to check your FMC VNAV page (might be some other page, again not familiar with the T7...) and take a look at the MAX ALT data. If your cruise level is between the OPT and the MAX altitudes, then it is something different.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

Jeez... once again, guy's it has 'NOTHING' to do with coffin corner. The indications you see on the PFD and V/S are TCAS related. 

for the last time, something is up with his install or activation. Chances are he has a corrupt panel state or he's using the cold & dark panel state.  

Rob Prest

alex98_ngx you are right too... he fly too high for the weight of aircraft... and for flex1978 its the same graphics that TCAS Alert but its not here im sure 200%... my flight instructor talk me about the coffin corner i fly robin dr400 a light small aircraft but its a aircraft and i know this... all aircraft have fly limits. you can do this in youre pmdg 777 : 100% payload , 80% fuel and climb to fl400 you will see this situation in youre simulator its not a bug or something its normal its the visual alert of max altitude this aircraft can fly in this situation ( weight of fuel and payload) I'm pretty sure don't talk about a situation that you only see in youre simulator if you dont fly real aircraft boeing 777 or cessna 172 have not the same limit but have limits and all pilot or student know this.learn in google what its a coffin corner .

good day,

florent

Yes I fully understand aircraft performance and limitations. Please don't try to lecture me on something I have extensive knowledge on ;)

We are talking about the actual displays.  Can you provide an FCOM reference for the actual PFD displays shown?  I am going through the QR 777 FCOM again and am unable to find any reference except TCAS RA.

If what you are saying is true (and I am very happy to learn) It makes no sense.. The red bars are areas to avoid

Cheers

Rob Prest

What he is asking about is NOT, I repeat: NOT, coffin corner. Coffin corner is NOT shown with a red cross on the PFD. A TCAS error is.

The only way to see that you are approaching coffin corner, is by looking at the speed tape.

The OP is not asking about the speed tape, he's asking about the TCAS error.

Makes me believe it's a validation error.

To OP:

1- Full real names are mandatory in the PMDG forums. Please put yours in your signature.

2- It's best if you open up a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com

Anhminh,

Based on your picture, I think gatetothesky762 is right. I have to say I am not an expert of the T7 but I give it a try!

1) If you look closely at the speed tape on your PFD, you will notice that there is no space between the yellow band (low speed) and the red band (overspeed). This an indication that your T7 is flying way too high in respect to its actual weight.

2) Considering your Mach number (.870M), your pitch attitude is close to 3.5-4° degree nose up which is higher that normal, even at these high altitudes. Your pitch attitude should be between 2° and 3° depending on weight, speed and altitude.

3) The autothrust is maintaining IAS which is not normal. It should be maintaining Mach number. (Unless you told it to do so!).

But this is only assumptions... To be absolutely sure - considering the little information available on your picture (No Gross Weight data, no N1 value, etc...) - it is critical to know your actual weight at the moment of the picture.

You might want to check your FMC VNAV page (might be some other page, again not familiar with the T7...) and take a look at the MAX ALT data. If your cruise level is between the OPT and the MAX altitudes, then it is something different.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

alex98_ngx you are right too... he fly too high for the weight of aircraft... and for flex1978 its the same graphics that TCAS Alert but its not here im sure 200%... my flight instructor talk me about the coffin corner i fly robin dr400 a light small aircraft but its a aircraft and i know this... all aircraft have fly limits. you can do this in youre pmdg 777 : 100% payload , 80% fuel and climb to fl400 you will see this situation in youre simulator its not a bug or something its normal its the visual alert of max altitude this aircraft can fly in this situation ( weight of fuel and payload) I'm pretty sure don't talk about a situation that you only see in youre simulator if you dont fly real aircraft boeing 777 or cessna 172 have not the same limit but have limits and all pilot or student know this.learn in google what its a coffin corner .

good day,

florent

When it's still on the ground

image.jpg[/url] http://postimage.org/'>adult image sharing

yes i test your issue in my fsx and i'm wrong but youre cruise altitude on your picture is too high. BUT you are right guys its a failure of TCAS alertness maybe this afternoon i climb at fl450 my fmc put me a max cruise altitude at fl412, i have no display same you have just speed dial yellow. sorry for my mistake and my bad english im french

florent

Man oh man....

forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/

forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

4nLnGR3.jpg