Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Affinity mask helped

Well have to thank Novation as He mentioned  

[JOBSCHEDULER]

AffinityMask=15

I placed this at the end of my p3d cfg. file

This is a game changer for me much better locked at 30 fps worked instead of unlimited also - before it was a mess now its actually enjoyable - thanks so much if you have a 3770k this cfg tweak works wonders - yeah now I have something to work with  even clouds were working - I also shut down my anti-virus and I use older version of game booster for a long time now - new one is a bloatware - also I was using NI and noticed Rob stopped using it so I did I think that helped also - anyone have an idea on best settings in nvidia control panel I have it factory install wondering what would be better to start turning on - thanks

Rich Sennett

"do you have hyperthreading enabled?"

Yes I do always - tried it off and did not like it - I am overclocked at 4.2 - ram is set to 2333mhz to match the speed of my ram - which is profile xmp in bios - I also have corasir link software which I use to turn up my fans on my water cooler and graphics card to full

Rich Sennett