Sign in to follow this  
andrejzg

Captain announcements

Hello,

Is there any way to disable captain announcements ?! In my AXE I have automatic announcements and captain announcements are just bother..

What kind of announcments do you mean?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

I mean on boarding when all doors close Captain starts his annoumcement. I mean safety message

In Airbus MCDU i choose flight crew off and cabin crew on and still captain makes announcement

n Airbus MCDU i choose flight crew off and cabin crew on and still captain makes announcement

I'm not sure about that... you'd need to ask the Aerosoft forum.  Maybe their developer can assist on that one.

Cheers,

If you watch Froogle video you will notice what I'm talking about.Announcement starts in 11:20.

And also I noticed that my jetway is not moving when ground marshaller tells that they are moving the jetway!!!!

And also I noticed that my jetway is not moving when ground marshaller tells that they are moving the jetway!!!!

FS2Crew's trigger the jetway using the default Jetway command available... it's basically the same as pressing CTRL J.

If the aircraft is not close enough to the jetway, the jetway won't move.

Or maybe you're using 3rd party scenery that is using custom controlled jetway.

Best,

In Airbus MCDU i choose flight crew off and cabin crew on and still captain makes announcement

I'm not sure 100%, but maybe the announcement belongs to 'Cabin Crew' as it relates to the cabin ambience, not to the flightdeck crew sounds.

Have you tried with 'Cabin Crew' off?

This is not related to 'cabin crew' because I have my own customized safety message

My mistake is about jetway. I meant stairs not jetway. To move stairs I use AES menu.

I wanna thank for fast responses. Thank you all

Problem solved. Well in fs2crew control panel i turned CAB knob all way to left.

Thank you all