Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

Version 1.009 PILOT edition patch RELEASED!

Fellow Captains & First Officers

The Majestic Software Dash 8-Q400 Version 1.009 PILOT edition patch has been released, and is available for download from within you User Area, under the Majestic Software Support Tab, or from within your Control Panel, under Account Info.

Some of following issues that have been addressed in this patch are:

+ DME/VOR incorrect readings under certain conditions are fixed
+ Electrical system switching for abnormal operation is improved
+ Glideslope problems on certain runways are fixed
+ EGPWS elevation coloring is corrected
+ Numerous FMS LNAV and VNAV modifications are introduced in order to for FMS to better fly the approaches
+ Control Panel Weight & Balance page saving and loading of the parameters to the ini file is fixed

The complete list of changes can be found in the patch readme document, available under Majestic Software support->User Area

Happy Flying!!!
The Majestic Software Team

Edited by crosswind

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

available for download from all of the vendors.

Can't find it at JustFlight.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Yeah, not urgent anyway, fortunately the dash was never bad out of the box.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Can't find it at JustFlight.

Also new with this version, but a bit separate from it, is the availability of the patch in the User Area of Majestic's Support website so that registered users can download the patch directly from Majestic.

Yep, got it there thanks to someone advising about that on FaceBook.

err  not when I checked its for  the download  version only

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Open the comtrol panel and click on the account tab. There you can get any updates after entering order # and keycode. Easy peasy

Do we have a control panel at Justflight´s? I found only "My account" and there is only the full installer - I thought this was a minor update.

And yes, the update is only for boxed version. I read English.

Edit: I should read English more carefully.

There was something written between the headline and the bottom download link. Got it.

Sorry to be a PIA.

Just go  click on the support  tab  than click on the addon on  what you want  to update and  the update patch will be listed

Version 1.009 service pack

13/05/14

This service pack requires you to have at least v1.008 of the product installed. If you purchased and downloaded this product before 9th December 2013, please download and install the latest installer from your Just Flight account prior to applying this service pack . If you are using the boxed version, please download v1.008 using the link found elsewhere on this page.

Don't know where you getting your info about  the boxed version

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Somehow I'm unable to download the patch. Entered the order number from JF and my email but it says "no records found". I'm 100% sure I entered everything correctly..

@armchair_pilot,

Please be sure to enter the Order number just as it is from the vendor, and use the email that was under for the purchase of the product.  if you continue having issues, please forward an email to our Support department "support@majesticsoftware.com"

Best Regards,

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos