Sign in to follow this  
Silver_Dragon

Belsimtek: F-86F Sabre

I'll happily buy this wonderful jet as an open beta, count me in!

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

F-86 Start Up Engine video

Here is a little video of the simple start up procedure for DCS: F-86F Sabre.

Note: Because this video will forever live on the internet, we decided to record it using an early version of DCS World 2 (2.0.0). Sabre will first release as an open beta using ver. 1.2.9.

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

F-86 Start Up Engine video

Note: Because this video will forever live on the internet, we decided to record it using an early version of DCS World 2 (2.0.0). Sabre will first release as an open beta using ver. 1.2.9.

Beautiful. I don't fly jet-engine aircraft in any of my sims, but this may be an exception.

[counting down the days until the Dora release]

Oh... the Dora.... Oh.... the Sabre.... Oh, anything coming for ww2, and EDGE, and new maps / regions.....

It's DCS at it's best :-)

Well, at least one of my Fw190s will probably become available this weekend already... Shhhhhhh....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

dcs world 2 

WOWW

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

:BigGrin: Saturday :BigGrin:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Patrick

Only in DCS World - GUYS!!!! Wake up!!!! :-)

Well, and IL2 BOS too is SUPERB!!!! ( got the fw190 yesterday - whow! Shhhhhhh this is DCS's fórum.... )

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Detailed Start Up from BelSmtek

Patrick

F-86F.png

Take off and landing

LABS system video

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Not on steam...so i can't buy it! :mellow:

Ian R Tyldesley

I bought this jet as soon as I could and my first impressions are wow! I love it! I'm anxious to learn the Sabre inside and out. Well done ED and belsimtek, thanks for your efforts!

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Me next :-)

Main Simulation Rig: