Sign in to follow this  
jtwhite

Xplane gremlins ... now window stuck

PubTThou01.jpg

While I slept, the Xplane gremlins were at work, putting a glitch into my otherwise perfect Xplane setup. Maybe someone can help.

When I fired it up this morning, the whole Xplane main window was stuck in the upper lefthand corner of my monitor. I can't move it, resize it, or anything.

As I said, it was fine when I went to bed last night.

Wot happened??

Anyone have any ideas? Ive tried resizing screen, deleting preferences, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Do you mean it's scrolled out of the screen, so only the bottom of the window is visible?

I've had this before when I've used dual monitors and then disconnected the second monitor. The only way to fix it was to plug the second monitor back in, move the Window, and save it again.

Also, have a look in Output/Preferences/ and remove the X-Plane Screen Res.prf file, and see if this helps

Hey, thanks.

It's stuck in upper left corner.... cant touch main window bar to move it around. Can only access menu bar.

I kinda figured it may have had something to do with a second monitor I was using with the Eclipse.

Will give both of those a try.

Eureka... FIXED.

Although, in a troubleshooting no-no, I did both at same time. Oh, well.

Thanks again for tip.