Sign in to follow this  
Raufvogel

777-200LR/F cockpit viewpoints

I hope this video is made ​​in Flight Simulator X with PMDG, the view points to the left, and right from the center are very useful

I have the Boeing 777-200LR / F installed today, if possible would like to know how?  :huh:

(This is my 1st topic, I hope it is sent, the previous failed)

First, your previous post did not fail to post, I received an email about it.  Secondly, at least part of that video was edited (EFB Panels, Cameras).  Lastly, he is most likely using EZDOK to move around.  And no, EZDOK is NOT FREE.

Thanks for your reply, I have (2013) topic read that there are errors in Ezdok camera down, or I would like to buy

if possible would like to know how?

Please sign your full name per these Forum Rules http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

To have your signature automatically attached to your post do this. Left click on your user name in the upper right of this page. On the next page left click on Edit my Profile. On the next page left click on Signature and on the next page in the box under Edit Signature enter your full name and left click on Save Changes. Now your name will be on every post you make.

Thank you.

Working with EZdok in the Boeing 777-200LR/F goes well, it has become much easier to set up. You can make a frontal view points where you want, inside and outside the aircraft.

You can also remotely view point locations along the track (with Track = Track). Fixed camera the camera continues to monitor the aircraft during takeoff or during landing. From any airport you can use this view point. The setups in EZdok are ready, and now learn how the 777-200LR/F works.