Sign in to follow this  
gpbarth

FS Dream Team's GSX - Problem

Don't know where else to put this, as thgere seems to be no "official" forum for FSDT.  GSX has been running just dandy on my machine for quite awhile now, but recently, I got a message that there was an update available, so I clicked on the install button and off we went.  During the process, I got two messages that some of the update had problems, and to "try again later."  Huh?  When the process closed, everything seemed to be working fine until I loaded my PMDG 737NGX at Gate F5 in KFLL.

When I pressed CTRL-J to swing the jetway over, nothing happened. Okay.  I quit the flight, closed and re-opened FSX and repeated the request. The jetway did not move. I clicked on the "Go to Airport" menu and moved my aircraft over one slot, to Gate F-7.  And clicked on CTRL-J again.  This time, the jetway from Gate F-5 swung into action and attempted to connect with the 737 at F-7. HUH??

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I do not know why I got the error messages during the upgrade, but it happened with FSX running. Maybe I can run the update aside from the flight sim.

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I've had this error and I just go to the Addons->Couatl menu and do Check Live Update and let it try the update again. Always seems to work on the second try.

Barry Friedman

there is an official support forum for FSDT at fsdreamteam.com

Pray tell. Where is it? I see all kinds of product info, but nothing about support. Can you provide me with a link?

-= Gary Barth =-

Thanks, dude! I guess I could have tried the obvious URL, but in my stupidity, I went looking all over the FSDT Web site. And for some reason, I couldn't find it there. Wonder why?

-= Gary Barth =-