Sign in to follow this  
Guest TripleSeven

POLL: what would be your favorite Avsim Headline

Here's mine:"MICROSOFT ADMITS TO ALL CHARGES OF RELEASING SUB-STANDARD SIMULATOR-VOWS TO MAKE AMENDS AND PATCH PRODUCT WHILE GIVING CUSTOMERS REBATES!"

Guest estevesm

This would make a lot people happy (including me):"CH Products to give AVSIM members a 50% discount on the upcoming Throttle Quadrant"or"Small change in Window's registry gives 70% boost in FPS"or even"American Airlines to host free sessions (2-hour flights) in its Jet sims for AVSIM members":-)

Guest DanielBu

"Free TM Cougars plus pedals for all" *gg*Well, a patch for FS9 would do...

Guest ssurjap

Mine would be:FS2006/FS10 gives awesome performance and graphics even on a P4 1.6GHZ :-lol

"Microsoft issues patch for Flight Simulator 2004"or perhaps "Looking Glass Studios returns - Flight Unlimited IV to be released spring 2005":)

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest Bigshot

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2006. AIRPLANES SOLD SEPARATELY.

"ISP's worldwide boycott hosting of FSPlanet"Or"Microsoft identify and fix coding error - FS9 now smooth as silk on minimal hardware"

Guest baksteen33

Here's my headline: Microsoft Seals Deal With McDonalds And Immediately Offers 'Big Mac Texture Patch' For Default.xml. Only, Most People Have Deactivated It... New Sim Times; 01.13.04. 17.30 h Jaap

"Microsoft Seals Deal With McDonalds And Immediately Offers'Big Mac Texture Patch' For Default.xml. Only, Most People Have Deactivated It... "I don't....on 2 rigs! LOLI like Bigshots headline, pretty cool, and the registry tweak for performance!Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VACougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviation[link:www.cgrmthelos.com]Cougar Mountain Helicopters

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest dcc

MS merges with Boeing: XP will be OS on new 7E7- dcc

Guest baksteen33

Hi MichaelLucky you... What am I doing wrong? Enabled=FPS drop after 30mins, disabled=no slow down. Funny. Also, you're absolutely right. I like Bigshot's one too. Hilarious. RegardsJaap

"FSPlanet under investigation for international internet piracy." That would make ALOT of people's lives alot better.

Guest Arlei

Former U.S. president George W. Bush hired by Bill Gates as the product manager of next release of Microsoft Flight Simulator. .Seattle, United States (Reuters) The former U.S. president George W. Bush was hired by giant software company Microsoft (MSFT) to manage the development of the next release of one the best-selling company title: Microsoft Flight Simulator. Bush said in a interview just after meet the Microsoft's CEO Bill Gates that one of the main focus on the next version of Flight Simulator will be the safety. "The first measure will be the prohibition of any AI planes to fly over the U.S. airspace."

Guest TripleSeven

What about"Developer XYZ releases new flight simulation software this year: Better than FS2006!""Microsoft has got serious competition."A bit unrealistic maybe, but who knows...