Sign in to follow this  
ronnie.d

737-800 Flows for Multi Crew Experience

Can anyone please share an MCE flow list for 737-800 NGX and Q400. I am a fairly new pilot so I don't have enough knowledge to create them myself and I have tried the Avsim library but there don't seems to be anything for the above models.

Thanks in advance.

Ronnie

Can anyone please share an MCE flow list for 737-800 NGX and Q400. I am a fairly new pilot so I don't have enough knowledge to create them myself and I have tried the Avsim library but there don't seems to be anything for the above models.

Thanks in advance.

Ronnie

Ronnie, the main MCE install comes with NGX and Q400 flows ready to go. I know of someone who is creating new Flows for the Q400 complete with custom sounds, integration with GSX as well as VAFS....hope he gets it finished soon.

Thanks a lot Will! I saw one of your posts on MCE, you said you created a list of something…can't quite remember what it was and can't even find the post. 

Thanks a lot Will! I saw one of your posts on MCE, you said you created a list of something…can't quite remember what it was and can't even find the post. 

As a newbie, you don't need to create any new scripted flows unless you want to get FO to do exactly what you want.

To make sure flows are available to you, restore MCE to factory settings

Click Start->All Programs->Multi Crew Experience->Tools->Restore factory settings.

You'll have to go through the wizard again. No need for speech training though.

Flows are assigned per aircraft variant.

With the NGX 737-800 loaded in the sim and MCE running...

Go to <Command> tab of the user interface and click <Voxscript> button.

You will see a number of pre-made scripts for that aircraft. The script names are the actual trigger sentences.

By default, they are "verbose", so you can see and hear exactly what FO is doing. Once you switch option "verbose" OFF, FO would perform his flows silently.

Thanks a lot Gerald.

You will also find some great flows created by David Herky in the Avsim library.

As a newbie, you don't need to create any new scripted flows unless you want to get FO to do exactly what you want.

To make sure flows are available to you, restore MCE to factory settings

Click Start->All Programs->Multi Crew Experience->Tools->Restore factory settings.

You'll have to go through the wizard again. No need for speech training though.

Flows are assigned per aircraft variant.

With the NGX 737-800 loaded in the sim and MCE running...

Go to <Command> tab of the user interface and click <Voxscript> button.

You will see a number of pre-made scripts for at aircraft. The script names are the actual trigger sentences.

By default, they are "verbose", so you can see and hear exactly what FO is doing. Once you switch option "verbose" OFF, FO would perform his flows silently.

Hi Gerald,

Just started using MCE and really enjoying it. It's great that some of the FO flows comes built in but I have got two questions...

1. Why there is not much commands available for cabin crew? I want the cabin crew to make announcements etc. like FS2Crew how and where do I put those commands on Vox Script?

2. When I start my Vox Script everything appears to be empty even when I imported 737-800 NGX winglet file….what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

Ronnie