Sign in to follow this  
cturner

Majestic Q400 1.009 patch

Has anyone tried the Majestic Q400 1.009 patch (Released May 12)?

I am installing this aircraft in P3D for the first time, and the aircraft is completely unresponsive in P3D (starts up cold, no working toggle animations, controls unresponsive, gear missing), even with VC mipmap disabled as per Majestic forums. 

I'm wondering if this was caused by the latest patch, or if I haven't correctly installed the plane. 

Thanks, 

Has anyone tried the Majestic Q400 1.009 patch (Released May 12)?

I am installing this aircraft in P3D for the first time, and the aircraft is completely unresponsive in P3D (starts up cold, no working toggle animations, controls unresponsive, gear missing), even with VC mipmap disabled as per Majestic forums. 

I'm wondering if this was caused by the latest patch, or if I haven't correctly installed the plane. 

Thanks, 

Hello, 

I'm just trying out the new patch. Seems to work just fine. Really nice aircraft! I have some other issues, but I'm not sure the Q400 is to blame. 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Fixed it!

For reference: I have recently uninstalled FSX from this PC, and it turns out that a SimConnect redist is required, and was probably uninstalled with FSX. Running Prepar3d v2/redist/Interface/FSX-SP2-XPACK/retail/lib/SimConnect.msi reinstalled simconnect and fixed the problem. 

Good to hear you've got it running!

I was going to reply it's working fantastic for me, loving this plane.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

I havent yet been able to check...does anyone know what the difference is between the 1.0008 and 1.0009 version?

I havent yet been able to check...does anyone know what the difference is between the 1.0008 and 1.0009 version?

check the fscrew2 forum which is  the first point  of call for anything

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

After installing the patches you will find more information about the patches in the aircraft doc folder:

...\SimObjects\Airplanes\mjc8q400\doc

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

check the fscrew2 forum which is  the first point  of call for anything

Think that only applies if the problem is with FS2CREW and not the mjc8q400 itself :P  

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

Think that only applies if the problem is with FS2CREW and not the mjc8q400 itself :P  

OOps my mistake :P   should have said  check the mqj majestic forum <_<

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg