Sign in to follow this  
jdwgraf

RealAir Spitfire MK732 " Baby Bea V "

Here is a " preview " of re worked textures of a paint that I made some 5 years ago ( I was surprised at the length of time when I checked ) . Have made some changes , such as realigning the invasion stripes , squadron codes and registration . Will be available as Version 2 shortly .

x6tAtpq.jpg

qPmyDXT.jpg

i6GqJB0.jpg

xcBd0ec.jpg

John

Thanks for sharing this beauty with us John.

No comments (better said only positive) on the paint this time, looks very good to me.

Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Thanks , Leen ,

After your comment on the walkways ( on 3W 17 ) , I took another look at other photo's and it does appear to be different on several aircraft . When I did change the form , it did add a lot more work than I expected as I had to change the alpha for the texture and the bump and spec maps too , as they are sourced from the Texture map found in the XIV folder . Have also added the fabric covers for the gun ports as seen on 3W 17 .

I did come across more info on MK732 concerning it's time with 485 Sqn RAF ( RNZAF ) . Also pictures of MK732 marked as H 25 RNLAF looking very worn  ( but that could also be due to the quality of the photo's ) .

John