Sign in to follow this  
onerepublic

Error, FSX Froze and then crashed!

(Sorry posted this first in the wrong forum...)

Hey there,

I was on my way over to Brazil with the PMDG 777, where I just got this error.... FSX just frezzed, and crashed... Does anybody know what this could be? This is actually a fresh install, with ONLY the PMDG installed, no other addons....

Thanks alot for any help given

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: fsx.exe, Version: 10.0.61472.0, Zeitstempel: 0x475e17d3
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x8b55ff8b
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x8d4
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01cf6f9e58983747
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: D:\Programm Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown
Berichtskennung: 21f8004b-db97-11e3-8d9d-4061862e28e2

I only added these to my CONFIG

[JOBSCHEDULER]
AffinityMask=14

[GRAPHICS]
HIGHMEMFIX=1

pmdg.jpg

I'm afraid you are going to have to go to the PMDG website and submit a support ticket as your problem is the PMDG_777x.dll.  I could find no solutions - there are so many possibilities.  Anti-virus program, not having FSX in the default folder, having UAC turned off when you run FSX and when you install the PMDG 777, etc.  You might try uninstalling the PMDG 777 and then running a registry cleaner like CCleaner and then reinstalling it making sure you right click the .exe program and select, Run as Administrator.  I doubt any tweaks would cause this program you are having but that possibility exists too.  The highmemfix=1 is NOT a tweak but an actual fix for FSX.  The Affinity Mask is a tweak.  You can comment it out of your FSX.cfg to see if that's causing the problem.  You comment out a variable in your FSX.cfg by placing two slashes (//) in front of the item, such as:

//[JOBSCHEDULER]
// AffinityMask=14

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10