HI, in this video are some of the best helicopter for X-Plane:

what do you think currently is the best helicopter?

Great Video,Thanks for Posting.I have most of The Dreamfoil Creations Products and think they're Beyond Amazing.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I like most of Dreamfoil's stuff, however for me, it would have to be the new Dreamfoil Bell 407. Not only is it good graphically, but it's a little easier to fly than it's younger brother the 206 (Which I love also).

Yeah, you're right, I think Dremfoil is doing very good helicopters currently for XP10, the AS350 B3+ it's very good too, but the Bell 407 I think is better... It's very realistic, high graphics quality and a lot of details, sounds really good and realistics... You known, the 407 have an "Arcade mode" in configuration to initially pilot and handle :)

Yep, the arcade mode is great when starting out, but I actually found the 407 quite tame and controllable compared to the Bell 206 and AS350. The trim options it has also really help if you plan doing longer flights with it.

I also picked up the R66 from Alabeo not realising it had a stability mode enabled. I thought, "hmmm, this is well too easy to fly", until I switched it off. Man, is that thing twitchy and difficult, just like helicopters should be :lol:  (Where's the challenge if it's easy :smile: )

yeah, you're right :) is that sometimes I want to record a video hurry and I choose the most easy way as fast to avoid mistakes.., but I like the normal mode to improve realism and use the power of simulator :rolleyes: Thanks for feddback!!