Sign in to follow this  
Jellybaby

Tower handing over

Hello

I Notice the new Update has no hand-over to tower Freq the previous Update has that option

Any idea

When ?

Which phase of flight?

What was spoken last before a problem?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I have the same problem when I do local flight. The ground give me the instruction to hold short runway XX (the runway assigned me for take off, not for crossing), I stopped before the runway entry line and wait. There's not hand-over to tower instruction at that time, which in previous version will be given even before I reach the hold short point. And it said turn to the ground frequency when I turn to the tower frequency without the hand-over instruction. However, I still can talk to the tower that I'm ready for take off and he will let me take off.

Did the problem happen on more than one flight?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Hello

This message from the publisher of VOXATC, I E-Mail him and he reply to me that E-Mail.

This lack of handover is intentional. It's what happens in reality at medium sized airports in the US. This does not happen in Europe.

We are still looking at a networked version.

Regards

Tegwyn West