Sign in to follow this  
raziz

pmdg737ngx = FSX CRASH! HALP

Whn i load up my 737NGX it starts to spin like normal for like 10 milliseconds and then my fsx freezes and crashes!!! i got sp1 and accel. whats going on??

Whn i load up my 737NGX it starts to spin like normal

Please sign your full name per these Forum Rules http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

To have your signature automatically attached to your post do this. Left click on your user name in the upper right of this page. On the next page left click on Edit my Profile. On the next page left click on Signature and on the next page in the box under Edit Signature enter your full name and left click on Save Changes. Now your name will be on every post you make.

Thank you.

Is this a new FSX installation or have you been successfully using FSX in the past?

What folder did you install FSX into?

Did you recently install any add-ons?

Whn i load up my 737NGX it starts to spin like normal for like 10 milliseconds and then my fsx freezes and crashes!!! i got sp1 and accel. whats going on??

Hey,

are you sure you have installed SP1 and Acceleration? That would not be good, maybe you just meant you have SP1 and SP2 through Acceleration...

Enrico

it worke normlly with the two and then it started to crash!!! i use ezdok fsx succsessful in past and no recent addons

You know, I used EZdok for about 2 months and my FSX used to start up and hang and I had to start it up again. Then when I shut down FSX, it would hang and I'd have to force it to close. Did this quite a bit and I never knew why.

Then about two weeks ago, I uninstalled EZdok and installed OpusView because I wanted to try out a different camera management add-on. I've been using OpusView for two weeks now and FSx has always started up the first time and shuts down ok and has never hung. I'm pretty sure it was EZdok in my case.

why not i uninstall all the planes with similar problems and then uninstall EZDok an then install the planes again? and is OpusFSX good?

I was hoping to get better outside camera movement with OpusFSX but I need a different control device for that. The support of OpusFSX has been excellent. I'm going to keep OpusFSX and not use EZdok anymore just because I feel it was making my FSX behave so strangely most of the time. Glad to be back to a good solid normal operation.

I find creating and managing the cameras in OpusSFX not to be as easy as EZdok but I figured it out and got all of my camera views created and set up. I think both Opus and EZdok are too complex and have way too many features that I don't come close to needing.

I'd love to see a camera add-on that was just a basic one with no bells and whistles but I don't think anyone makes that.