Sign in to follow this  
voodoo101

MCE with ProFlight Emulator

Hi,

I am currently reinstalling my FSX system. Before I have used MCE with VoxATC and used TTS voices so the MCE co-pilot sounds like the VoxATC co-pilot, however now I have a blank canvas, with MCE making ProFlight voice controlled and I know that MCE can talk to ProFlight, I have a few questions.

1. Is there a voice that works with MCE that is the same as a voice on ProFlight? I have used FS2Crew before but it takes away the feeling when the co-pilot changes voice when contacting ATC.

2. Is it just as simple to let tell the MCE co-pilot as saying "you have ATC"?

3. Will the MCE co-pilot change settings based on the instructions from ATC. Say if ATC say "climb to flight level 330" will the MCE co-pilot set the altitude to FL330 or do I have to tell them to do it?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I am currently reinstalling my FSX system. Before I have used MCE with VoxATC and used TTS voices so the MCE co-pilot sounds like the VoxATC co-pilot, however now I have a blank canvas, with MCE making ProFlight voice controlled and I know that MCE can talk to ProFlight, I have a few questions.

1. Is there a voice that works with MCE that is the same as a voice on ProFlight? I have used FS2Crew before but it takes away the feeling when the co-pilot changes voice when contacting ATC.

2. Is it just as simple to let tell the MCE co-pilot as saying "you have ATC"?

3. Will the MCE co-pilot change settings based on the instructions from ATC. Say if ATC say "climb to flight level 330" will the MCE co-pilot set the altitude to FL330 or do I have to tell them to do it?

Thanks in advance

With PFE, you'll have to handle ATC yourself.

No shared voice pack exists.

And you'll need to tell FO which altitude to dial