Sign in to follow this  
hillsboy

MegasceneryEarth for Europe

Does anyone know what the MSE 2.0 folks have in mind for the next releases for Europe?  So far they have Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, and Switzerland.

John

My hope is for the Republic of Ireland!

Lyn

I can say there are two more titles in the region coming very soon. One of the above two posters might get their wish sooner, rather than later. Stay tuned!

• Upvote 1

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories

I would like to see MSE Night Scenery (as promised) for the existing titles.

I can say there are two more titles in the region coming very soon. One of the above two posters might get their wish sooner, rather than later. Stay tuned!

Staying tuned and hoping for Ireland!!

Lyn

England  :england-flag:  :england-flag:  :england-flag:  :england-flag: 

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I would like to see MSE Night Scenery (as promised) for the existing titles.

On this note, has anyone tried Night Environment California with MSE California yet? It's not very expensive and might be the answer to the night lighting dilemma.

You mean England & Wales I presume......the UK includes Scotland and Northern Ireland also. Which are not part of the package.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

I have just purchased this addon to replace the old horizon vfr that I've had for nearly ten years, first opinion is that some of it is still the same data although the east coast seems tobe newer but washed out colours compared to the vibrant colours of the inland vfr tiles. One thing I did notice was that with the old stuff and the update higher res areas that I had installed, I lost the higher res cities when I installed the mse stuff. But! What I have found is that if you still have the update discs, open them, unpack them and copy all the bgl files into another file, I have called mine Hi res UK cities, open a new folder within that called scenery and then paste all the bgl files into that one. Then just add them above the mse uk scenery and away you go. I assume that mse will be releasing some sort of high res addon cities as they did with usa but if its still the same stuff then theres no point paying twice.

Good thing about this scenery though is that its only a third the size of the horizon stuff. Terry.

The 5m Mesh and Night scenery added a lot of weight to the Horizon product, hence the size. Any users of Treescapes or RevX, will find it also works with MSE2. One or the other only, not both. Just utilise the Texture folder from the Horizon install. All the usual "object" items available from the Net can also be used.

Coastal waters on the West coast have many areas of bleed through, from the default. Not got around to the South or East coasts yet.

Inland is good, no Mesh supplied so users will need to acquire one, if they do not already have same.

Given its cost, with the given discount, it's a no brainer really for anyone who does not have the Horizon product.

I am using both...one with Treescapes and the other with RevX. Plus all the extras on both. Makes for a bit of variety.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Well, on 7Jun2014 England/Wales was released. So where does this leave Ireland or Italy as "coming very soon"?

(This is a good-natured comment - not a complaint!!)

Lyn

Bought England...great price btw, unfortunately it takes forever to download at my internet speeds!

I'm hoping for a Germany release from MSE since the Aerosoft product is too expensive.

DE