Sign in to follow this  
NAVRAD

Urgent assistance required

Hello all

Urgent because I have someone coming to fly the sim and a new issue has appeared.

FSX splash screen appears after I start the programme then disappears never to be found although it continues to load.

I checked in task manager and shows it running. Can't open by clicking on the icon in the task bar either.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thank you

Regards

Alan W

Did that work, tell us, it could be me tomorrow!

Hi

As soon as it happens again, which I suspect will be soon, I will post straight away.

Regards

Alan

Ok knew it wouldn't be long.

Clicking on the icon does nothing but alt and enter maximises the window. It doesn't answer the question why it minimises in this way though.

I haven't changed any setting so still a bit of a mystery.

Thanks htuna

Regards

Alan W

are you using  another program  to start  fsx eg   a/h   etc, press alt  and enter  again will bring it back to the min screen again

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Backup you fsx.cfg and remove it from c:\users\<username>\appdata\roaming\Microsoft\FSX\, and let it generate a new one. See if it works.

Zicheng Cai