Sign in to follow this  
SpoonerFLIGHT

Coolsky DC9 P3Dv2?

Thanks Spooner...  I'll look and see if I can find those files tomorrow after work... hopefully they are in a dedicated folder....

Thanks,  Bruce.

Is it only that one plane that stutters?

No stutters here Dan, it works really well in my system.

Found files in \...\FSCX\gauges,  Super80Pro.DLL and Super80.ini.  After moving these to \...\P3d\Gauges, this restored the gauges in the Super 80, but also re-introduced the stutters.  There's something that P3Dv2.2 and/or Windows 8.1 doesn't like about those files.  I think I'm about to get a refund and move on to soothing else, at least for the meantime....

Thanks, Bruce.

Seems to be a problem with the range of MD planes from Coolsky, as I also experience the stutters with the Super80 Pro.

Reinstalling, both P3D2 and the plane have not helped. Dailing down the visuals inside p3D likewise.

Unfortunate, as the MD80 is a really cool plane to fly. Perhaps the devs will adress this problem in the future.

I have 3 related problems:

- Unable to change error reporting settings on Windows 10

- where do I place the Navigraph folder in P3D? Root?

- I took full ownership over the CSDC9.dll file - still hourglassing in P3D

Anyone with a solution for P3D v3.0?