Sign in to follow this  
Murfman

This Scenery is Jaw-dropping Beautiful!

Aerosoft X-Plane News posted a link.  Go have a look at what TruScenery is doing with the greater Helsinki area. Sorry, I was unable to paste the link here. I'm guessing there must be a new rule against doing that. Very inconvenient.

Anyway, the scenery is inspiring.

Tom

W O W!!! Looks Fantastic!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Yes, Manuthe, that's what I was referring to.  Not sure why I was unable to paste in the link. I tried it several times and have never had trouble doing it before.

Thanks for the help!

TruScenery is like the Orbx of X-plane !!

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

nice, and must be a hell of a work, placing it all by hand and doing it all by hand....

I'd say it looks much better than ORBX but it will take 100 years to finish complete regions. I'm not interested in this part of the world but will buy it to support them.

nice, and must be a hell of a work, placing it all by hand and doing it all by hand....

Stunning and no, I don't think those trees are planted by hand. Alpilotx what do you think?

<edit>    I'm not interested in this part of the world but will buy it to support them.

Totally agree!   That's outstanding quality.   Stunning.

I don't have X-plane but I must say this is some amazing scenery.  XP has really come a long way since I had XP 5.0. 

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Your browser is not fully supported. Install another one".

Pathetic. If Internet Explorer 9 isn't good enough to display a few screenshots, then I guess I will have to find something else to do :wacko:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Stunning and no, I don't think those trees are planted by hand

I'm guessing it's a combination of automation (possibly using something like OSM2XP), and lots of hand placement and editing. It looks like a work of art though, and I'm really looking forward to trying this.

Looks good well done guys, but when the rest of XP is like that it will really be something to celebrate!