Sign in to follow this  
Appliance

What FS9 Airport YOU really want developed?

Well it's no secret that new payware airports for FS9 are starting to become less available as developers concentrate on newer platforms.

Just thought I would ask what airport/s our forum members are really hanging out for?

I'll start the ball rolling and nominate Beijing Capital,  ZBAA (China) as the one MEGA airport left conspicuously absent.  It seems odd particularly since ZBAA is presently the second ranked airport for passenger numbers and likely to overtake Hartsfield-Jackson (Atlanta) for 2014's title.  There was talk a couple of years ago that noted Chinese developer,  SkySoft Simulation, had indicated their intention ... nothing further has been heard AFAIK.

Now over to you ...

KSLC! It's my local international - and the last anyone has done was Gary Widup back in 2005. We're in need of a high-end upgrade...

NZAA (Auckland) would be nice. Or somewhere in Moscow.

Cheers, SLuggy

NZAA (Auckland) would be nice.
+1 and no arguments now  :rolleyes:

NZAA!

New versions of UAAA (freeware is excellent but outdated) and EDDC (payware has not today's standard and is outdated) would also be fine.

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

KDTW (sunskyjet), KMSP(individual), KAUS (imagine sim), and possibly CYYZ (flytampa) will get released for FS9 and within a year or so. KSLC, KABQ, KIAH, and KPHX would be fantastic for FS9, although I still use and enjoy the SF's version of the latter two. Shez is about to release KLGB and is also doing KRIC and may do KMEM (he is doing the FedEx area)...assuming he also continues with FS9.  So, FS9 isn't done for yet.

Phoenix and Salt Lake. Phoenix and Salt Lake. Phoenix and Salt Lake. Phoenix and Salt Lake. Phoenix and Salt Lake. Phoenix and Salt Lake.

and all yea, don't forget KPHX and KSLC also.

:)

KPHX, Madeira, Rome Ciampino, and something from Australia!

(I know Fly Tampa is working on Sydney but I don't know if it will be for FS9)

NZAA as no other version is available right now for any sim (X-Plane, FS9/FSX, P3D).  I can't for the life of me figure out why this airport was never done properly in the last 20 years (yes it's been that long or longer).  How my Sydney's do we need with nothing for New Zealand? 

Next is ZBAA although I would imagine that airport would be hard to get data on.  Just the same there is a freeware version of it which is far better than what we have for NZAA.

Last but not least KMSP, we need this airport finally done on the level FlyTampa's work.  It's the only major airport this far north of the US next to the Dakotas.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

WSSS for me. I used to live in Singapore for almost 5 years and I always loved the approach to that airport. Of course it would be even better if the whole of Singapore city was modelled :huh:

Sascha