Sign in to follow this  
cptCaptain

Xplane is awesome!

This is just brilliant .

Where is this scenery ?  That chic is sitting alone waiting for me :) 

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Haha!! Love The Bell Helo going through Drive-Through!! Great Shots.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I think what amazes me most and was the impetus to entirely abandon FSX/P3D2 is the resolution it's possible to get in XP with G2XPL where the photoscenery textures are still crisp at extremely low altitudes (ignore the altitude reading in pic 3, I hadn't set the atmospheric pressure before takeoff), it makes true VFR flights not only possible but extremely immersive and enjoyable.

That coupled with the fantastic addition that World2XPlane has been is a winning combination. It takes a little work to bring it all together but still less than required to get the other sims sorted and best of all it costs next to nothing or is actually free. There is a great freeware scene in XP like there once was in FSX. I took these on a short flight around EIME at low altitude. X-Plane is finally making good on it's potential after many years as the runner up. As a previous devotee of MSFS and P3d who doesn't care which company provides the best platform but, as no doubt do many of you, just wants the best most immersive and realistic simulator experience, I can tell you you'll not be sorry if you put a little effort into XP. It is that sim we've all been chasing for years! Click on the pics for full size.

Bell%20407_1.png

Bell%20407_2.png

Bell%20407_4.png

Bell%20407_6.png

These were taken around EIKN.

71c3e212bf5f863df12bfca5.jpg

726a470d90f2dd65bcfd2310.jpg

7808bbff42cfa0173e601994.jpg

bc5b50ef19947e299c2376af.jpg

16aee3f052d0dbdb5f835d9b.jpg

These are some great shots, and show case some of the new models added into our World2XPlane library recently, i.e. The burger king (from a user called Tom on the aerosoft forum), some supermarkets and petrol stations, a children's playground, there's even a McDonalds :smile:

X plane really needs some high quality payware aircraft. I can't wait to see what PMDG can do with it!

Where is this scenery ?

Amazing, i'm off to find some of those nice sunflowers :-)

The sunflowers are part of the airportscenery "EDML" Landshut in Germany.

X-Plane%20banner1.jpg

Aweseome stuff here all the way!

Fantastic X-Plane screenshots!

Keep them comming!

Excellent shots.  It is good to see W2XP continuing to develop very nicely with new models all the time.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations