Sign in to follow this  
biloo

Building the 777 all series

Here is a 5 series documentary series on building the 777. I am so in love with the 777.

PMDG please build the whole 777 series - that would be my dream.

There are some really interesting insights about this plane's history. It makes me question if Boeing used the procedures in designing, building and delivering this plane when it came to building 787.

Designing a plane:

The sum of its parts:

A plane takes shape:

Taking flight:

Countdown to delivery

Bilal Asif Khan

Hopefully PMDG will do 200 vanilla and ER versions an a vanilla 300 alongside the 300ER release.

Didn't they say the F/LR+300ER was all they're going to make? Maybe I'm wrong what I thought I read that somewhere.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Nope. The introduction manual pretty much confirms the -200ER will be made. Among others, depending on interest in the community.

Nope. The introduction manual pretty much confirms the -200ER will be made. Among others, depending on interest in the community.

But we don't know if PMDG will stick to the GE variant of 200ER or would they consider all three variants. 

Being greedy and selfish myself I hope they do if they do then all three.

Fingers crossed.

Bilal Asif Khan

Please do not feed the Animals, by asking questions for which they like to eat on. No requests, no asking questions of knowledge of which you have no answer but are seeking an answer and last but not least, have thick skin if you break one of these rules. The Animals, will chew you up and eat you alive if break one of these rules.

Please do not feed the Animals, by asking questions for which they like to eat on. No requests, no asking questions of knowledge of which you have no answer but are seeking an answer and last but not least, have thick skin if you break one of these rules. The Animals, will chew you up and eat you alive if break one of these rules.

Roger ....

Bilal Asif Khan

I'm wondering what you're on about, "Man who doesn't need to follow the forum rules"? (not you, Bilal ;-))

In any case. I remember Ryan stating the modelling of the engine (performance, parameters, ...) was close to the hardest part of their entire add-on.

In essence, the different engine variations is the part that makes each -200ER variation so unique. So yes, I do think they'll model all three engine variants.

Because it's not like PMDG has ever changed their mind before, right?

-john paul

Because it's not like PMDG has ever changed their mind before, right?

-john paul

I don't pretend to know whether or not PMDG will produce a 777-200ER.

But people aren't merely speculating that one will be produced - PMDG has said that they intend to produce one. On the other hand, talk that they will change their mind is speculation with no evidence to support it at this time. I don't see why there's any need to be antagonistic about this.