Sign in to follow this  
alex adrian

J41 Repaint Request

Can someone help me with a Tarom repaint for this aircraft?It's a fictional repaint I know but I want it so bad for my regional flights in my country.I've asked this a few times some years ago but nobody answered.Please help!

Hi Alex

Sorry to hear that your last request went unanswered, so I have just had a look at this one and there is a very slight issue with transferring the TAROM scheme to the J4100, the issue is that the size of the cabin windows tears whacking great chunks out of the TAROM fuselage logo, but if you are OK with that then I could finish this one of for you if you like.

Now with luck there should be a screen shot of the work in progress version of the scheme that illustrates the fuselage logo issue.

As mentioned if you are OK with this then all I really need is your go ahead and any registration you would like adding to her.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

38vzk5zi5evkkjk4g.jpg

Thanks man I really apreciate.I can see the problem with the window tears and the logo but it's better than nothing.I had in mind the ATR 72 as a model because Tarom operates these on regional flights and they have the logo beneath the windows but of course those planes are much wider.Maybe If you could try with JS41 to put the logo above the windows but if that's not possible that's ok I'm happy with this and again thank you so much :)

Hi again

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you but it got a bit busy around here for some unknown reason, but enough of the boring stuff and back to flight simming, I have made the logo and registration change, so if you would like to take her for a spin to see if she is what you were expecting then here is the download link for the file set and installation instructions…

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mjst1ama0fswiez/PMDG_J4100_TAROM_02.zip

If you should find anything that you think I should take another look at then do please let me know and I will see what I can do to help.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

efnut6aiu0zn7pn4g.jpg

Thank you so much.I really like it with the logo below the windows and it looks great now.How may I contact you in the future?Do you have an email address if I may kindly ask sir :)

If you don't mind I would also like in the future a paint scheme for the Bombardier Q400 and AXE A320 (Tarom actually operates A318 but until that is released you know :P ) 

Hi

You are more than welcome, and Jim will be fine I don’t think we have to be formal, as for the repaint I am just glad you like her, and sorry that you had to wait so long for her, as for contacting me I thought my E-Mail address was accessible from my profile, but that seems to have changed so I have sent you a PM with my E-Mail address in case you need it.

As for the Q400 and AXE 320, I do have the AXE 320 and as far as the Q400 I assume you mean the latest Majestic Q400, if so then I do also have that aircraft as well.

Take care and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Edited by hodge001

Yes exactly.I'm glad that you have both of those add-ons as they are also great in my opinion.Whenever you would like Jim and have some spare time to do a paint scheme for them as well.I'm just glad that I found someone nice that helped so there's no hurry really  :rolleyes:

Hi Alex

We are all nice here, well mostly anyway, as for the repaints it may be a day or two before I can start them as I have a couple of other promised repaints to finish off, in the meantime do you have any suggestions for the registration numbers of these airframes.

Take care.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi,Jim

For the Q400 you may take as a reference the ATR72 which has the Tarom logo below the windows just like the one you did with the JS41 and as for registration you may use YR-QLM.As for AXE A320 you may take as a reference the A318 that Tarom operates in real life and has the logo painted over the windows and for registration you can put YR-ASE.That's it and thank you for your time :)

I've send you an email so we can discuss more there.