Sign in to follow this  
Konkku

Wilco 737 PIC v2 paint kit?

I'm looking for a paint kit for the Wilco 737 PIC Evolution v2. Does anyone know where I could find it?

That's the only paint-kit available.

Yes and it's a great paint kit. What I want to know is that is it anyhow possible to cover up the windows to paint for example a cargo version?

Yes and it's a great paint kit. What I want to know is that is it anyhow possible to cover up the windows to paint for example a cargo version?

Try modifying the alpha layer? It worked in the FS9 era, not sure now.

Zicheng Cai

Try modifying the alpha layer? It worked in the FS9 era, not sure now.

Which layer's alpha should I edit? Sorry for asking a stupid question but I don't have much experience with alpha layers.

Which layer's alpha should I edit? Sorry for asking a stupid question but I don't have much experience with alpha layers.

The alpha layer, which usually takes care of reflection and transparency. There should be such a layer in Photoshop psd file I think. If now you can edit the dds file using imagetool (which comes with the FSX/FS9 SDK).

Zicheng Cai

I tried to edit the alpha but I just have no idea what to do with it. I tried inverting it from white to black but it didin't do anything to the windows. Anyway, I'm happy with my repaints although they're not 100% accurate. Cai, thank you very much for the paint kit! ^_^

Here are some of my repaints:

Transaero B737-500 VP-BYJ (With optional fictional winglets)

e151ua.jpg

Hapag-Lloyd Express B737-500 D-AHLF

11gkhf8.jpg

Hapag-Lloyd Express B737-500 D-AHLD (T-Mobile livery)

2i24prc.jpg

Norwegian B737-300 LN-KKN

qn8h00.jpg

Looks great! :smile:

Were can I find those for downloading?

Thanks! I have not yet uploaded them anywhere but I will in the near future.  :happy: