Sign in to follow this  
Guest tgabriel

Don't buy Flight Simulator here !!

So sad how the ripple effects still affect daily life - be aware yes, but that's over the top IMHO.regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

That is just about the most ridiculous piece of crap that I have ever had the misfortune to read. I guess that I had better be careful in the future. I bought an Ordnance Survey map of the Isle of Man last year, and God help me if I'm seen using it.Pathetic.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest orenda635

I thought this was a joke until I followed the links to a CNN news report about the Almanacs. Did they think that the kid was going to conduct terrorist acts with FS? I doubt it seeing his mother is in the USAF.Looks like the terrorists have gotten the people terrorized so I guess they've accomplished their goal.

It's really sad that it's coming to this here.I was flying online one day last year and my brother had some friends over - upon seeing what I was doing one of his friends immediately said something like "Wait a second, only terrorists have this game - you're with Al Qaeda!" or something stupid like that. It was a joke, but still that's the first thing coming to people's minds when they hear "flight simulator" now.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Dan CYKA

My geez America...WAKE UP!The terriosts are winning the war without even doing anything more. They have you running around with your tails between yours legs. Don't let the pond scum do this to you.Caution is necessary, foolishness is defeat.

Guest jinks

I sent them an email saying it was shame on them to publish such articles and that I will do all I can so none of my flightsimmer friends buy anything from them, ever.I believe it is our duty to tell them when they are wrong, and in clear words too. Of course, idiocy is paramount nowadays, and they get away with it at times, but barely....

I think it's good that things like this get published. It would be even worse if people didn't care at all.Dan - my thoughts exactly.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest ba747heavy

Sigh. What a shame - shame on the cashier for reporting this idiocy, and shame on the cops for following through.Hey look, were all terrorists because we like FS! :(

Guest JDH

I particularly liked the line "Shortly before Christmas, the FBI issued a terror alert to beware of drivers with maps, or reference books"Any particular reference books? Surely not drivers with maps. Thank God we don't have the FBI here, or we'd all be in prison for plotting whatever they could think of!

Guest alexwfsiu

Lol.. this is way too halarious i had to register to this forum to tell you ppl how STUPID the american government is. Lol....

Guest Grzes

It's honestly sad to see someone sink as low as this... I just feel sorry for the ten year old waiting for his copy and seeing all this trouble caused by a simple, innocent question.

Guest tgabriel

Even further Fred, - we're all terrorists because we: 1. Have internet capable machines in our homes and 2. We dare to think for ourselves.