Sign in to follow this  
PapaRomeo

FSgenesis contact problems

Anyone else having problems contacting fsgenesis?

I can see they have a new site.

Can't log in.

And I recieve no mail from them when resetting password.

And no answer contacting directly.

They have some nice Nextgen mesh, but what does it matter when I even can't log in.

"Sigh"

i9 10900KF
RTX 3080
32gb ram
SSD

FSGenesis was taken over by a new group. You probably will have to set up a new account. I'm one of the orphans as well.

Hmmmm....

Wonder about my previous purchases and access to them.

Well, thanks for info.

UPDATE!

After trying to create new account, the email is already in use, and i must use that.

But i dont recieve any mail to reset password.

Same problem over a week ago.

This must be a WARNING to all using FSGenesis!

Do NOT purchase anything before this is solved.

Still no word from my direct contact with FSGenesis.

Guess this is ORBX mesh from now on...

Or something else.

Feels bad i cannot access my purchases!

ALL LOST?

i9 10900KF
RTX 3080
32gb ram
SSD

Search a video on youtube by a gentleman name Frooglesim.  The video is called buyer Beware.  I think you maybe a part of this.  Froogle does not come out and call FSGenesis a scam artist but does call for this guy to explain himself.  As far as I know he has not. 

Apparently this FSGen reached out to Froogle and his followers on facebook saying that he could for a fee do remote access and tweak peoples CFG files.  Froogle states that a lot of people did this and were very happy.  (Froogle answers a lot of questions but will not do tech support)  Then after some time FSGen started building custom PCs for flight sim and I guess A LOT of people paid the thousands for the computers and never received them.  He came up with excuse after excuse including that the shipping company could not find the address.  The phone number for the shipping company traced back to a brother in law or something. 

I did a new direct contact from another PC.

Lets see if i get some answers.

Perhaps this is for "Wall Of Shame"?

Clearly something funny is going on.

i9 10900KF
RTX 3080
32gb ram
SSD

Apparently this FSGen reached out to Froogle and his followers on facebook saying that he could for a fee do remote access and tweak peoples CFG files.  Froogle states that a lot of people did this and were very happy.  (Froogle answers a lot of questions but will not do tech support)  Then after some time FSGen started building custom PCs for flight sim and I guess A LOT of people paid the thousands for the computers and never received them.  He came up with excuse after excuse including that the shipping company could not find the address.  The phone number for the shipping company traced back to a brother in law or something. 

That would be FSXGenius, not FSGenesis.

That would be FSXGenius, not FSGenesis.

Amazing how a buisness can be ruined by a bunch of folks who cannot read and think at the same time.

Agreed, we must not mix things together.

But still haven't heard from Genesis :-(

i9 10900KF
RTX 3080
32gb ram
SSD

A few months ago I heard the the buisness had changed hands, not holding out much hope I contacted the new owners, giving them all my original order numbers and to my surprise the got back to me with some links to my downloads, not all of them just the more recent FSX files but somthing non the less.

Real shame though that Justin could not continue as he really was one of flightsims good guys.

I would like to hear from anyone who had their prior purchase information carried over to the new store/location. It sounds like all prior purchase information somehow fell off the U-haul truck between Florida and Utah???

I went through the same BS a few months back and ended up getting some download links without the order# garbage. Maybe it was asking the clown, er... proprietor where my info had gone about 10 times before he came up with some links.

And PLEASE don't absolve Justin Tyme for any of this. He is still producing more work and selling it through this storefront. Even with the ownership being taken over by FS Pilot Shop aka Flightsim.com!

Ugh, Flightsim.com? Guess I will go with Pilots stuff from now on.

Eric 

I purchased a "lifetime" Galaxy membership which was represented and sold by FSGenesis and Justin as just such...a lifetime membership and entitlement to all products.

I didn't really care when new mesh wasn't included and he began to try and charge separately. I knew Justin had fallen on hard times and the money wasn't a big issue.

What truly ###### me off was when my logon and membership were cancelled without notice and without a chance to download updates and products that I had not downloaded.

So...I feel cheated and I feel like the business practices of Justin and the new owners are scummy and deceitful. I will never spend another dime with FSGenesis.