Sign in to follow this  
pilota

Rudder Stuck to the right!

Hi guys....

All of a sudden the Rudder of my planes tends to go to the right and I have not been able to "tune it" again to center. This is very anoying and FSX is beginning to be disliked by this pilot!!! can someone tell me what's going on??, I would hate to dis-install since I have it pretty full and am sure I would loose some stuff by doing so....Thank You

I use: CH Eclipse Yoke and Pro Pedals.....

I also have the CH pedals and this happened to me a while back (although in my case, the rudder kept veering to the left).   It took a number of times (3-4) using the CH calibration utility to correct it.   I seem to recall that I got it to work after I closed down FSX, did the calibration, and then re-booted FSX.  

Hi guys....

All of a sudden the Rudder of my planes tends to go to the right and I have not been able to "tune it" again to center. This is very anoying and FSX is beginning to be disliked by this pilot!!! can someone tell me what's going on??, I would hate to dis-install since I have it pretty full and am sure I would loose some stuff by doing so....Thank You

I use: CH Eclipse Yoke and Pro Pedals.....

What happens if you use the num pad 5 keyboard shortcut to recentre?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Hi guys, thanks for the answers....BobKK47, I tried twice using the CH calibration tool but did not do any good. Did it with FSX closed as you suggested....gboz:,(num pad 5) all it does is set the rudder to neutral but as soon as I touch the pedals the rudder jumps to the right again....

Got it fixed....Thanks guys.

Hey you can't get away that easily. :)

What was the fix?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Hi gp....heheheheh, right!!!!...I disconnected the pedals from the USB hub, I have 5 hubs, since I built my cockpit to resemble a GA turbo. Cleaned the contact and placed it in another hub then I re-calibrated the pedals with the CH utility. Started FSX, checked that no other control was referencing the rudder other than the pedals and opened a plane and there was the rudder perfectly straight. Flew around for a while and its is back to normal.....I guess a faulty hub connector or a dirty pedals one or the re-calibration, anyway I am a happy pilot again. Anyway I continue to delve in X-Plane which has never bothered me at all....Thank You again.

Gera/Pilota...