Sign in to follow this  
ludo1426

Blurries on P3D !

The only problem I see in all of this is that I've asked you to do something specific, and you haven't.

I've asked you something rather specific regarding what your actual screen resolution is as far as the sim is concerned.

I've pointed out that your 'widescreen' isn't actually a legitimate widescreen size.

People are trying to help, but you're ignoring what you don't want to hear.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Let us start over with this conversation and leave the negative behind us,

It is a fresh new day ....

Ludovic, what is the resolution of you setup ?

And by that I mean at what resolution is your graphics card ruuning at and what each Datapath X4 is running at.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Thank you for your answer GSalen and WarpD.

My size is : 5400 x 1920 (5 vertical HD Screens).

[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Black.0.0]    ===> DisplayPort
Mode=1080x1920x32
[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Black.0.1]     ===> DVI 1
Mode=2160x1920x32
[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Black.0.2]    ===> DVI 2
Mode=2160x1920x32

The only matter, is that I have disconnected all the Screens and have letted only the first one on the display port. I have switched off my computer and open it again. Started P3D only with 1 Screen, and I had Blurries (Clearly less but still had !).

So I really don't understand... I'm at the point I would want to pay a LM expert to come in France and try to resolve this... :-)

Kind regards

Ludovic

You are attempting to drive too much graphic detail through a single card. It's just not possible. I know you're going to say 'but X-Plane...' and I'm going to reply... apples to oranges. You can not compare the two. The amount of stuff displayed in Prepar3D is a great deal more than the amount of stuff displayed in X-Plane. The way it's displayed, the graphics API used... lots of things are different and thus you really can't compare them.

However, that's only part of your problem. As I've stated before, you're running a resolution that is not a widescreen ratio... Any widescreen image would have to be stretched and resampled to fill your screens... which will introduce blurring, at the least.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Thank you WarpD for your answer and explanations.

I will put next week a second GTX Titan Black, so maybe it will work for me in SLI...

Than I won't need the Datapath, because I will put 3 Screens in 1 Graphic card and 2 on the other...

I'll tell you if this work...

Thanks everyone for your help.

Ludo