Sign in to follow this  
V1VrV2

Four brand new repaints - Carbon Pkg + visual upgrades

Finally finished! :lol:

In the coming days, I will be uploading four new paint schemes for the Carenado SR22T. These represent the factory schemes available for the real 2012+ model year SR22T's with the Carbon appearance package. These FSX/Prepar3d versions are the culmination of a repaint process I've been working with on-and-off for over a year and, IMHO, offer a great "refresh" of the visual appeal of your Carenado Cirrus!

Here are the paint schemes I've chosen to represent:

• N130MH - 2013 G5 SR22T GTS, carbon package, carbon gulf scheme (Sterling silver overall with Gulf blue. Black and carbon fiber accents)
  • N522PK - 2012 G3 SR22T GTS, carbon package, carbon Imperial scheme (Sterling silver overall with Imperial red. Black and carbon fiber accents)
  • N864JC - 2012 G3 SR22T GTS, carbon package, carbon+black scheme (Sterling silver overall with white. Black and carbon fiber accents)
  • N998DF - (Fictional) 2013 G5 SR22T GTS, carbon package, carbon+red scheme (Sterling silver overall with Imperial red. Black and carbon fiber accents)
Additionally, the following visual upgrades have been added:

• Carbon black spinner
  • Carbon fiber instrument panel
  • FIKI (Flight into known icing) - TKS deicing panel texture upgrade
  • FIKI - dual prismatic ice lights (not functional)

Note: Unfortunately, I had to make some concessions in working with the Carenado paint kit, or lack thereof, due to sheer complexity of the texture sheets. For instance, accent stripes along the side of the fuselage have been intentionally left off due to the complexity of trying to align these shapes across many differently oriented texture sheets. I chose not to spend time in this effort but I personally don't think it detracts from the end result and hope you will feel the same way.

N130MH_zpsd6b2bebf.jpg

N130MH | 2013 G5 SR22T GTS | Carbon Gulf Blue

N522PK_zps0fe1b528.jpg

N522PK | 2012 G3 SR22T GTS | Carbon Imperial

N864JC_zps87a33044.jpg

N864JC | 2012 G3 SR22T GTS | Carbon+Black

N998DF_zps9978d4ef.jpg

N998DF | (Fictional) 2013 G5 SR22T GTS | Carbon+Red

Hope you enjoy 'em!!!

• Upvote 3

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

Are these available yet? I was unable to locate them. I really want to get my mitts on the blue one!  B)

I was in Europe for a couple of weeks and didn't get the chance to upload them before leaving... I'm back now and will try to get them posted for you guys!

Trevor Bair

My Real World Travels

Alright guys, thanks for your patience - these took a little more wrapping up than I had counted on. But, without further ado, here they are - Note: These are the temporary links from my dropbox account until the files are up on Avsim, at which point in time I'll update the thread with the appropriate link. In the mean time though, please feel free to submit any feedback via this thread. I spent a lot of time looking at these [very confusing at times] texture sheets and may have missed something. I welcome your feedback! Enjoy!!!

N130MH (download)

N522PK (download)

N864JC (download)

N998DF (download)

Tb

• Like 1

Trevor Bair

My Real World Travels

Beautiful paints, Trevor!  Thanks much!

Jim

Jim Blake