Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Cumberland

PMDG in legal trouble?

I doubt that that's true. I'm not sure what one has to do with the other. There's no evidence at this point that an unauthorized person entered the cockpit and hijacked the airplane. It's only unsubstantiated conjecture that t one of the crew members may have had something to do with the disappearance  of MH370. The captain didn't need the PMDG 777 to practice on, he had access to a full blown professional flight simulator. These kind of rumors popped up about the outlawing of flight simulation after 9/11. I very much doubt that there's any truth to this one.

NAX669.png

If the authorities that confiscated the captains Flight Sim hardware had found anything even remotely incriminating don't you think it would have been all over the news? They would just love to be able to lay the blame somewhere while giving themselves a pat on the back. On the other hand, if they did find something that points in a direction that is unpleasant or they deem to large a risk (who knows what either of those might be), then they might choose to keep the evidence hidden - secret. In either case there is going to be nothing but speculation and there has already been months of that. Media on another fishing trip and hype for ratings / viewers. The only absolute certainty is that anyone who may know something isn't talking or that no one knows anything other than the few accepted facts that certainly don't provide enough clues to solve the mystery of MH370. My gut feeling tells me that facts are being withheld and some entity is playing CYA big time. Who or why remains part of the mystery.

What I know without any doubt is that PMDG and Flight Simulation are not accountable in any way imaginable. That would be like claiming that a auto manufacturer is involved if a car they produced is purchased then driven into a crowd of people by a mentally deranged person, then suggesting that all people who own the same kind of car or might purchase such a car intend to also drive into a crowd and with one final spin the manufacturer is labeled as the bad guy for making the car in the first place. Only the lame media could twist things that far - knee jerk journalism in its lowest form.

Regards to all,

Mel

Lets see, the 9/11 ____were able to fly using info obtained somewhere and cardboard replicas, You don't  nn a simulator and although targeted to some degree by some news agencies who know nothing, PMDG is not the only sim company. So even if there was evidence of a sim being used to "practice", that is a far cry from the real thing and in this case if a pilot was to blame, he doesn't fly a toy. :blink:

:t0152: before this thread even started.

Good night, and good luck

Matthew Kane

a REAL LIFE PILOT has all the education and training to fly a plane. He doesn't need a simulator to know how to fly a plane and/or do dodgy stuff with it while in the air. PMDG or any simulator manufacturer like FSX or P3d are no way responsible.

Plus so far we have speculations on MH370, the latest one is it was accidently shot down by Thai and US jet fighters while doing military exercises.  :ph34r:

My gut feeling tells me that facts are being withheld and some entity is playing CYA big time. Who or why remains part of the mystery.

The reason we don't know much is because there is no way we could know much. Unless and until the FDR and CVR are recovered that is. So a cover up is in fact the least likely scenario.

People always assume that those in authority know everything and therefore if the truth is unknown then it is being withheld. This is why conspiracy theories take hold so easily. That can be the case but usually no one knows the missing information.

Conspiracy theories always ignore inconvenient facts. If US or Thai fighters had accidentally shot down MH370 then how did its engine health monitoring satcom transmission continue for several hours afterwards? Not to mention the shear unlikelihood that such fighters were carrying armed weapons when on exercise.

This is the most concise opening post I've ever come across. :rolleyes:

So concise it makes no sense, to me at least. n/m ??

ki9cAAb.jpg