Sign in to follow this  
asz

How to . . .

Hi,

Being new in the XP sim,I would like to ask for advise:

My XP and FSX are installed on a SSD (250 GB), I have  lot of scenery installed in " Custom Scenery" among others, the simheaven "Photo Sceneries ZL17".I found it very usefull for VFR flights, especially when I can overfly my own house ! (OK, suppose to be!).

Now, after installing only 3 areas, my "zz_hd_global_scenery2" contain already 23 GB files and will growing!.I have a empty internal hd, I trayed to transfer the "zz_. . . " file on my internal hd, but failed to create a link between "Custom Sceneries" and the new place!

How to proceed??

Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

Andre

Hi,

you should have windows so you need to create a shortcut (right click / create shortcut) for the folder you've moved to the empty hd and then move that shortcut inside the Custom Scenery folder, that's it.

What's the problem you got in your previous try?

Hi TOMCAT,

It works!!!!

Thanks, for advise. It was way too simple! (LoL)

I was trying to create an "alias", but failed.

Andre