Sign in to follow this  
fabi99

PMDG 777 GAUGE PROBLEM

Hello Simmers,

I bought the PMDG 777 a few days ago and now i have following problem : I activated the plane on a second Computer and after that my gauges are always turning after ca 5 mins of flight.

I dom´t know what to do because the tripple seven was not the cheapest Add-On

Thanks for your help!!:)

Try to reinstall. Else, send a support ticket to PMDG.

Also, you need to sign your name.

sig01.png

I activated the plane on a second Computer

I think the T7 can be activated on only one computer at a time. I am sure PMDG will tell you this when you submit a ticket to support.

I think the T7 can be activated on only one computer at a time. I am sure PMDG will tell you this when you submit a ticket to support.

They say they allow activations on two computers that are used by only one person - so that if you have a computer at home and at school, or a desktop and a laptop, you can use the addon at both.

They say they allow activations on two computers that are used by only one person - so that if you have a computer at home and at school, or a desktop and a laptop, you can use the addon at both.

Is there any PMDG document that addresses this issue? Or have you activated the T7 on two computers at the same time and can say it is based upon your experience?

I know there is a post by Tabs with the last two weeks in one of the PMDG forums that addressed this issue but I sure can't find it. I must be using the wrong keywords in the search box.

I haven't had a reason to try it, but Tabs has confirmed this repeatedly on the forums.