Sign in to follow this  
tigerhuey

FSX Flight Tracker Program

tigerhuey

Wow, you really made me interested in your programm, looks really nice..... as far as I can see (didn't get the chance to install it yet) I would be missing a few features that i find essential for my flight tracking/evaluation programm's - mind you, I use PFPX, FSFK and FSC to track my flight as well as VATSPY and Vattastic - however - non displays all the informaton I'd like nicely in one programm....

So a few Ideas from my side which I would like to see (if possible)

1.) Landing performance: In real life, pilots don't know ther landing fps..... what they do know is if they get a hard landing report.... (B772 would be             1.8g for such hard landing report, afaik) so personaly I'd prefer a landing performance report that shows the actual g's not fps (or both).

(anyhow - landing performance is a lot more than sinkrate l/r centerline.... + it also depends a lot on weather.....)

2.) VATSIM integration: controllers/aircraft online (the info vatspy provides)

3.) A way to evaluate the whole flight in regards to fuel consumption (planned vs. actual)

4.) Take off and landing performance: Vref (planned vs. actual)

5.) Projection/Visualization of acutal approaches (inflight) (like the flightplan, but changable for different RW/approaches)

Anyhow - great job, and I'll give it a try as soon as I'll sit unfront of my machine......:-))

kind regards

Richard Oberwinkler

• Upvote 1

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions!

I will put them on my list for research.

Enjoy Flying!

-Tiger

I have a question for tigerhuey:

How do you track your flight on I pad?

Appreciate the info

Brgds

Juergen Mader

OOPS,

self explanatory - my fault!

Thanks

Juergen

Brgds

Juergen Mader

I have been running this for quite some time now. If you need help with any testing, just let me know (Skyymann).

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

To the group of you:

Welcome to the forum. Full names - first and last - are required to be put in your posts.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions!

I will put them on my list for research.

Enjoy Flying!

-Tiger

Tiger,

I'm always amazed by people who do things like you have!  You make it look way too easy (and I know it's not). Thank you also for helping to keep the Freeware spirit going!

Will there be any future development for FlightTracker, like adding more detail for aircraft performance during Takeoff/Departure/Approach, and working with P3D?

Thanks again for all you've done!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.