In my opinion there are actually only 2 good (not very good) fighters available, which are the MiG-29 and the AMX International Fighter. I consider them good because they have at least somewhat "plausible" systems, the look and fly fine.

The MiG has the advantage that it's a very classic plane, without Fly-by-wire and without complicated avionics, so the simulation is quite good (just because it does not need to simulate complicated electronic stuff).

The AMX at least tries to give the user more than the average X-Plane avionics and weapon systems, like the JDAM mode. That's fine.

I don't understand why the F-16 by JCS is 1st on that list when the guy who made that list states that "flight systems" would be important; the F-16 uses just PlaneMaker instruments. It would be great, though, if someone made a realistic or at least "plausible" F-16 for X-Plane.

On the other hand, X-Plane is not the simulator to use if you're interested in realistic air combat.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Hi, is set the F-16 the first one because in graphics details and sounds quality I think is the most complete but you are right that looking only realism and physics tickets the better the MIG-29 undoubtedly the AMX is also very good "fighter" ,

but I think we agree is that they are the top 3 :) 

Thanks for feedback!!

The F-16 is pathetic. I fly Falcon BMS from time to time and I can tell you the systems are no where near how they should be... Simplistic simulation of electronics, engine start. The aesthetics of the cockpit aren't good either, the external is sub-par (not something like the FJS 727) and the sounds aren't noteworthy.

Hey Sharris,

I have to apologize: I was not aware that _you_ are the one who made that list. Sorry for calling you "the guy who made that list". I was assuming you found that list somewhere and wanted to get other opinions ;)

Also thanks for the F-16 explanation.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

do not worry :) you're right the list is subjective, and depends on each value over one thing or another, it is true that I use is the F-16 because I like both this aircraft, but the MiG-29 and AMX I use them much and are very great!!

I hope that manufacturers can do any more with great quality: F-35, SU-37, MIG-35, SU-36... ;)